The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

NObama 2012

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

NObama 2012 Empty
PostSubject: NObama 2012   NObama 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:13 pm

NObama 2012 IMG_20120417_163143
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

NObama 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama 2012   NObama 2012 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:50 pm

lol regardless of who took office i doubt the economy's situation would be any better. but hey let's blame the guy in charge just for the hell of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

NObama 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama 2012   NObama 2012 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 am

"just for the hell of it"? Laughing
Well, who else am I gonna blame? The "Texas oil man" that's been gone for over 3 years.

“Under my plan, electricity price would necessarily skyrocket. . . .”
- Illinois Sen. Barack Obama, January 2008 (BTW, Thanks a lot, Illinois residents) F-U

“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”
- Obama's Secretary of Energy, Steven Chu, September 2008

Hopefully those solar panels and wind turbines can be installed on my car soon.... oh wait.

Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

NObama 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama 2012   NObama 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Not to worry, that Keystone pipeline they are putting through will help...no wait...Obama is against that.

Well, we have lots of coal for alternate energy....no wait...Obama doesn't like coal either.

Well thank goodness Obama is investing millions of our tax dollars in green companies, like Solyndra which he said is a good example....oh...err...we're so screwed.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

NObama 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama 2012   NObama 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:28 am

...and today the Supreme Court has ruled that Congress is allowed to impose a "tax" on Americans if we don't buy health insurance. No

Holy sh*t! If I don't buy an overpriced, useless HMO plan from a greedy corporation, then I have to pay a tax to the IRS?!? Are you frickin kidding me?!?!

Ask Wesley Snipes or Al Capone what happens to you when you don't pay the IRS. Paranoid

The U.S. government now has the legal authority to make you spend your own money and buy something that they tell that you need. And if you don't.... they take your money by force or send you to jail!

That's "Change" like a mother! All you "Occupy / 99%'ers" out there... What the hell is Group Health or Blue Cross or Aetna? 1%er's No No No

America is less free after this decision. We are forced to buy from corporations or face the consequences.

Thanks again for voting for this douchebag. F-U

Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

NObama 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama 2012   NObama 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 12:04 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
...and today the Supreme Court has ruled that Congress is allowed to impose a "tax" on Americans if we don't buy health insurance. No

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:

The U.S. government now has the legal authority to make you spend your own money and buy something that they tell that you need. And if you don't.... they take your money by force or send you to jail!

It's actually worse than that. The original wording was that if you didn't have insurance you would be "fined". The supreme court (as well as a lot of angry Americans) had a problem with this. But some of the supreme court justices took it upon themselves to change the wording so it is a "tax" which is constitutional.

What happened to the separation of the 3 branches of government? In this instance the President wrote the bill, handed it off to the Democratic Congress to negotiate and get it quickly approved (before the recently elected Republican majority took over) and then the supreme court changes the wording to make it seem legal. This government is out of control.

In San Fransisco it is illegal for restaurants to include a free toy with child's meal unless the government approves of its content.

In New York City it is illegal to sell a 32 oz. Coca Cola.

Now thanks to the Obama administration you can be penalized (call it a tax or a fine, whatever) unless you buy a government sanctioned product.

Is this really the change we were promised?

Addendum: Typically the government will tax you for what you buy, receive, use or have, i.e. sales tax, gasoline tax, tobacco tax, liquor tax, road tax (tolls), property tax, dog tax (the license is a tax), gift tax, inheritance tax, occupational privilege tax (this is real, I pay one), per capita tax (just for existing), capital gains tax, etc.. Now thanks to the supreme court the government can tax us for things we don't have and/or we don't buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NObama 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NObama 2012   NObama 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NObama 2012
Page 1 of 1