The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

tee hee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Now that I have your attention...

In case no one has seen a score like this before.....100 kills, 1 death playing under the alias "Boogies"

tee hee Player1-1

Last edited by theplayer1 on Thu May 03, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Wait, let me guess... Death Star CTF?
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:52 pm

YOU KNOW IT MIKE BABY!!!!!!!!

But before anyone goes all "well you just played cheap" on me.... TRUE! but it's not like it was a walk in the park, i almost died several times. I had to dodge recons, the Emperor, and an entire team hell bent on killing the guy with damage increase Razz
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 am

Yeah I know how that feels lol, once the other team realizes you are THAT GUY, they headhunt you like crazy haha. How did you die that one time was it at the start or the end?
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:38 am

The way I died was kinda funny. I had a 17 kill streak going before I bit the dust so it was more at the start when I died. You know those 2 boxes in the tunnel? Well there was a mine on top of one of the boxes. I could see it and I was walking slowly towards it but I was walking sideways. Feeling pretty comfortable that it was one of ours (since I didn't see an enemy place it there) I just kept frickin walking towards it and before I knew, my ass was in the air wacko

And it read "Devil_Wing killed Boogies"

haha yep Devil_Wing was the lucky one. But then of course I preceded to go on an 83 kill streak Sinister

It was a mad dash to get to 100 before the game ended too. Using the precision pistol I think I got like 4 peeps in the hallway right before the map ended AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Fire Devil hundred!!!!!! Fire Devil
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Haha! Wow it would be Devil Wing, I don't know if you've herd of him or not but you should have. He's one of the all time greats from the BFC community. He's pretty rusty right now though. Random mines can be one of the worst ways to go...

I once had a pretty long kill streak on Death Star too, I think I was at like 64 kills or something. This was back a few years ago though before I joined FEAR and I still cared a lot about how well I did in a public server so I was actually trying. I was just super-pistoling (I hope you guys know what that is) down the Death Star hallway with a grunt. Eventually the Emperor got into our base once I had awards. I managed to survive him attacking and a few other people getting in. But once everyone was cleared out and I thought it was safe I walked over a mine at the hangar door that I assumed was ours. I didn't even check it, facepalm...
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:04 pm

I think that was the first time I've seen him. He was good though. 64 kills is a pretty sweet streak! We should have a contest who can get the best stats in death star and then post a pic laugh
I think I set the bar pretty high queen
Back to top Go down
Michael
Rookie
Rookie
Michael

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:57 pm

theplayer1 wrote:
I think I set the bar pretty high queen
Not at all, I can't prove it but 2 years ago I've had 2 times reset(1 reset is 255 kills and it gives u like -40 or so not sure)
then like 10 times 200-0 or 200-1 etc
ofcourse it was DSCTF(death star ctf) and flags were set to 10 i think i dont remember
I've used wookie,engi and rocket and it took really long time Smile (No recons used) camping was minimized(I even played head on without running against groups of rockets and darkies) and my team was like 5 ppl and enemies like 10 in the end(not the whole match)
well you probably don't believe me or maybe you do but you think I played cheap, but I can't prove you otherwise so think what you will thumbs up
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Michael, were you SnakeMike? Because if you were, I had a hard time believing you when you said camping was minimized. All that guy ever did was camp.

I could've gone 400-1 if that map lasted. And I didn't use specials.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Rookie
Rookie
Michael

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:51 pm

theplayer1 wrote:
Michael, were you SnakeMike? Because if you were, I had a hard time believing you when you said camping was minimized. All that guy ever did was camp.

I could've gone 400-1 if that map lasted. And I didn't use specials.
No I wasn't him, Infact I'm not even playing in american swbf2 region, I'm an european swbf2 player and 400-1 would be similar to what I've had once but 2 times reset is more than 500 kills and it wasn't like cheap game well anyway I was playing wookie because it's my favorite unit and it takes more skill than any other unit (I repeat no recons used)
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Oh. Nice dude!! Good job and welcome to our site/server!
Back to top Go down
Michael
Rookie
Rookie
Michael

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 pm

theplayer1 wrote:
Oh. Nice dude!! Good job and welcome to our site/server!
thanks, eventho I'm from europe I figured how to play in american region so I'm playing in it from time to time but with high pings ranging from 170-250 so its rather difficult to play
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:59 am

Well yeah if you wanna get technical, the bar isn't that high compared to a lot of people. I think Destroya's record was like 129-0 with a sniper on Hoth CTF lmao. Also 64 wasn't my highest ever, I don't even remember what it was now, but I'm certain it was on Deathstar CTF with a grunt, whilst superpistoling down that hallway being a hardcore camper.

And also f*#k Snakemike by the way, he's a bitch and thankfully I haven't seen him on in a really long time. I think I hate him even more than most other people because he had my name lol. People would mistake me for him occasionally.

Anyways I don't think I could go 100+ with no deaths in a public server nowadays, especially in Official Server. Mostly cuz of teammates who like to push people off when they get awards. Or other bad players like 8 or Tater$alad that would do similiar things. I usually stay out of Official because its hosted on the west coast anyway and I have a worse connection there than I do in the Arena.

All in all though, while really long public server kill streaks get pretty fun, tense, and nerve-racking (especially when you get up in the hundred plus range) most of the challenge and fun for me is left in clan battles. I can't wait for the summer and for the BFC to start so the game can get nice and competitive and active again.
Back to top Go down
Michael
Rookie
Rookie
Michael

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:51 am

Mike wrote:
Well yeah if you wanna get technical, the bar isn't that high compared to a lot of people. I think Destroya's record was like 129-0 with a sniper on Hoth CTF lmao. Also 64 wasn't my highest ever, I don't even remember what it was now, but I'm certain it was on Deathstar CTF with a grunt, whilst superpistoling down that hallway being a hardcore camper.

And also f*#k Snakemike by the way, he's a bitch and thankfully I haven't seen him on in a really long time. I think I hate him even more than most other people because he had my name lol. People would mistake me for him occasionally.

Anyways I don't think I could go 100+ with no deaths in a public server nowadays, especially in Official Server. Mostly cuz of teammates who like to push people off when they get awards. Or other bad players like 8 or Tater$alad that would do similiar things. I usually stay out of Official because its hosted on the west coast anyway and I have a worse connection there than I do in the Arena.

All in all though, while really long public server kill streaks get pretty fun, tense, and nerve-racking (especially when you get up in the hundred plus range) most of the challenge and fun for me is left in clan battles. I can't wait for the summer and for the BFC to start so the game can get nice and competitive and active again.
same here as I said I had these streaks 2 years ago since then I changed my gamestyle and also connection(to worse I guess)
I didn't really want to sound like boasting but I wanted to let you know since this topic is about stats
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Mike, who is Destroya anyway? I heard rupture mention him as the best player ever.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:16 pm

You don't know who Destroya is? How is that even possible lol? I guess if you only ever played in public servers and never met the competitive players you might not know him so thats understandable. He's arguably the best engineer to ever play the game (he's a very close number 2 in my book I still think Acid is number one). He was one of my clan leaders in FEAR. He also used to be in DD and many other older clans. If you went up against his engineer it would be pretty memorable haha. If you wanna know more about the old greats you should get involved in the BFC when it rolls around.
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:47 pm

BFC?

Is that the only name he played/plays under?
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Well that explains it, if you haven't even heard of the BFC, The Battlefront Community, then I doubt you would know him. The BFC is the annual summer ladder competition on SWBF2 that's been going on since 2007. This season we're gonna be going into Season 8, and it might be the last one since SWBF3 rumors are continuing to look more and more true.

His other names umm... idk he's used a lot but mostly Destroya or Tec. Trust me if you were ever in a server with him you would remember. A lot players stopped bothering with public servers though so you may not have seen him for that reason. I thought you were a veteran though, so you must have at least played in the DD server back in 2008 right? That was a popular public server at the time. Idk I don't know your past names either so I'm not sure what servers you were playing in.

Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

SWEET!

Wish I could partake!

And I have been playing a long time I just never got involved with clans.

afro
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Yea, its almost as if theres 2 different communities sometimes.

And you can participate if you want to, all it takes is at least 3 people to have a team.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:55 am

Those are impressive stats! But I can't help but notice one big fat goose egg in there.
ZER0 flag scores. And with only one death, it's obvious you weren't even trying to go for the flag.
Now that I think of it, not all that impressive.

Here's some stats from my ass-kickin in Killzone 3

tee hee Best_k-d_ratio2 tee hee Best_k-d_ratio

Not alot of players on that server. But look at the awards I got. REAL awards.
Captured most TSA (CPs), Most C&H Areas Secured (different kind of CP), and most importantly Flawless Victory!

tee hee Most_headshots2 tee hee Most_headshots

Now that K/D ratio was garbage. But I straight up WON that map for my team on the last stage.
f*#k a K/D ratio. There's flags to be scored and command posts to be captured! Can't do either when you're hiding in your own base.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

tee hee Empty
PostSubject: Re: tee hee   tee hee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 am

and 2nd most important stat: 8 ASS!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
theplayer1