The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

B. R.'s list.

Go down 
+3
VASH
Fancypants
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:38 am

Well, it's time I showed appreciation for those who keep the arena full and are kind enough to stay on it even through out my banter at times.

Grunt: JJ, man bro, you are devastating and your abilities surpass my own easily. Nathan, HughNC, Vash, and Nasir. You four really have come a long way with your abilities as well. Vash has always been a fun rival grunt no matter the era, at times, his skills have annoyed me to where I would either swap my team or use a rocket on him to get around the map. lol Nathan, HughNC, and Nasir are very good opponents/team mates to play with and or against.
Rocket: Grizz is my number one pick because he just tears through everything and everyone and blows the most sh*t up that I've ever seen out of everyone. I can't forget about Sho'Nuff though. He too is a beast with a rocket. I haven't seen anyone else who tears through enemy units and blow as much sh*t up as Grizz besides you bro.
Engineer: Shawn, JJ, Starek, Darkness, Nathan, and Bloodringer. These six know how to use their engineer and show it quite often.
Sniper: JJ, again you are just too good with it. lol Nathan, BloodRinger, Shawn, and Nasir. You five are a force to be reckoned with all by yourselves. Individually you all are able to stop my grunt usage easily.
Back to top Go down
Fancypants
Grunt
Grunt
Fancypants

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:03 pm

nice list Br.... I noticed that you didn't name any engy's who are typically point blankers. hahahaha. Also, on your rocket list, JJ would be there as well if he played one again. Back when he first started playing, that's all he played. I must admit I have not seen Griz play much, but I do not doubt that he is a great player seeing that his kill ratio per minute is 3.13, the highest in the server. Like I said, good list, but you are missing several great players. Legend and Killak, along with Aurorus and whoever "who-the-hell" is. My list would be simple, everyone from 1 to 1.9 kills per minute is a good player, and everyone from 2 to 2.5 are great players. Those above 2.5 are just freaks!! lol
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:31 pm

well the problem with that is sum really great players play even when theres like less then 10 ppl in the server making it hard or even impossible to get a good kill ratio ya kno lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:41 pm

a couple of those players that are on late night when less players are on is GLoser and Titty and there score is lower but they are still high caliber players

Last edited by GRIZZ on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Fancypants
Grunt
Grunt
Fancypants

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:06 pm

ahh yes, great point indeed Grizz. Titty and Loser are great players, no doubt. I guess I didn't think that all through.

no one has been on lately, at least not in the Arena server. If you all want a change of pace for a bit, Bear has opened a server for the month of Dec. Its all conquest. Name is Official "conquest"
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:31 am

GRIZZ wrote:
a couple of those players that are on late night when less players are on is GLoser and Titty and there score is lower but they are still high caliber players

This is a great example about kpd ratio or scores dnt mean skill. You can get an insane kpd ratio just spawncamping/camping. The point is not how many kills you get, is how you get those kills. If you got them with skill or not, it will show what is your caliber as a player.

Last edited by Mandalore on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fancypants
Grunt
Grunt
Fancypants

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:49 pm

but still, it seems that the guys with really high kill ratios are good players, but I do see what you mean. and I agree.

Back to top Go down
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Certain people have high kill ratios on gametracker because they run the server or switch to the team with the advantage. Not naming any names because its been done already on this site......
Back to top Go down
Fancypants
Grunt
Grunt
Fancypants

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:48 am

whatever Auroro...... your just jealous.
Back to top Go down
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:50 am

You should know better than that toots....
Back to top Go down
Fancypants
Grunt
Grunt
Fancypants

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:22 pm

I know, I know.... your one of the good guys, I like giving you crap though. hehe.

I'd rather you be on my team though.... you hurt my kill count when your against me.... lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Great list BR! I like it cuzz I'm on it. grn-lol

You're the man with a grunt. There's been a few times I've popped online for just a few minutes so I just used an alias (Player 1). I'd purposely pointblank you with an engy to get you riled up. Then, the rest of the map you hunted me down and I didn't live very long each time I spawned. haha

And Grizz and Aurorus have that same "1-shot-kill every time" aim with the rocket!
Most rockets, you can kinda dodge and guess where they're gonna shoot. Not these 2. Right in the damn chest most times!
Evil or Very Mad Kill Your PC F You Too! Smoking grn-lol
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Sponsored content

B. R.'s list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: B. R.'s list.   B. R.'s list. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B. R.'s list.
Page 1 of 1