The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

JJ's Picks

Go down 
+2
Mike
JJ'
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

JJ's Picks Empty
PostSubject: JJ's Picks   JJ's Picks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 am

Hey guys, long time no post. Been playing in the server long enough, figured to make a list sooner or later. This is my opinion of the best players who play specifically in the arena (and my personal favorites of the server Very Happy ). Not in any particular order.

Grizz - Never seen another player blow up more sh*t than him in a pub server, great rocket, also has some hidden talents with other classes.

B.R. - Can't tell what's more impressive, your grunt skills or your lack of fear when you charge the entire other team. Good rocket also, and you got good potential for the other classes as well.

G-Loser - Great at any class but rocket, one of the arena's smartest players. Always good to have on the team, guarantees at least 2 flag caps.

[FEAR]Mike - One of the game's greatest snipers, always a great challenge in a one-on-one fight.

{FOF}Guest - Definitely the most improved player I've seen, plays a lot like Loser, minus a few years of experience.

[FEAR]KillaK - Beast at every class, you definitely helped me get better as a player.

Other shoutouts to Sho'nuff, Hugh, Titty, Nathan, and others who make playing in the server all the more fun.

Looking forward to more epic battles y'all. Cool

Last edited by JJ' on Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

JJ's Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ's Picks   JJ's Picks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks buddy Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

JJ's Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ's Picks   JJ's Picks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks JJ Cool
Maybe I should make a list to finally
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

JJ's Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ's Picks   JJ's Picks Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:26 am

Thanks JJ. That means a lot bro.
Back to top Go down
Fancypants
Grunt
Grunt
Fancypants

JJ's Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ's Picks   JJ's Picks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:06 pm

nice list JJ, I agree with you about B. R.... the guy is crazy, and has no fear!! lol even more so than I. He and I are the type of guys who join the marines, rush in, and die first... well, I look at it this way, there must be guys like us to clear the way, or battles would never be won. Lots of players hang out and hide, just to prolong the inevitable. I do it just to see if I can survive and come out alive, sometimes it works, sometimes not so much... lol I also would have to agree with you about Loser as well, he is a very smart player, not unlike yourself. I think I could play a bit smarter and live longer, I've done this before.... but it becomes very boring for me. I think I've learned to like dying spectacular deaths.. cheers and finally yes, Killak is a great well rounded player. In fact, if you and he would just stop killing me so much. omg then maybe I would have a much higher kill ratio!! Note: I didn't say stop killing me entirely, just cut down a bit, like, try not having me as your bait for 4 maps in a row!! scratch

Great playing with you all!! see you soon
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

JJ's Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ's Picks   JJ's Picks Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:17 pm

No you're a beast at every class. Ha thanks man. And Fancy, I try to avoid ya when I can. Sometimes tho I will just shoot where I see a little red marker on my map. Than when I see it was you I say "sorry Tootsie!" but your mic is broken Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JJ's Picks Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJ's Picks   JJ's Picks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJ's Picks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: Star Wars Battlefront 2 :: Top Players-
Jump to: