The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Forum Playlist

Go down 
+19
EvILDEEDS
SlipknotGirl
Parth
darthwiley
vergamaton
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Mandalore
NBAC
Bouncer
Axe
slayer
PyroJockey
Admin
GRIZZ
sinjin
dx
{DSB}Mewtwo
VASH
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Forum Playlist - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 am

I don’t know if the Wake Up video is officially from RATM, but anyone who promotes rioting in the name of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. totally missed his message.

As for the rest of the political nonsense (Peru?), why is it that when otherwise ordinary people find sudden fame in the entertainment industry (actors, musicians, professional athletes, etc...) they think their opinions now have more value? These are not great thinkers, they are entertainers.

On a side observation, I find that most people who promote anarchy and freely display the anarchy symbol (as in these videos) are the same social outcasts who would suffer the most if society did collapse and they were no longer protected by rule of law. If you want to see a real world example of anarchy, look at Somalia.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Hay Sho can you add the AC/DC songs "Shoot to Thrill", "War Machine", "Back in Black, and "Highway to Hell" even though I'm 13 AC/DC is still my favorite band
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah, I feel the same way Pyro.

I remember Alanis Morrisette came out with a CD called "So Called Anarchy" or something like that. And on the radio, I heard her asked about the title. She said something like "if we had no laws or police, would society really go to anarchy? Would it be that bad?" Naive Canadian thinking people are good by nature. Razz Yes, it would be really bad.

Just sing songs and make movies. No one cares what a bunch of drug-addict narcissists think. It's easy to be anti-law when you live in a bubble where everyone takes care of you. Reality sucks.
Like what Bouncer's pic says: Laughing
Forum Playlist - Page 3 101232_l

Last edited by {Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:38 pm

I'll get those songs up for you, Axe. Good taste in music for a 13 year old! thumbs up

I just gotta fix the playlist. Just noticed that like 20 of the songs don't work anymore. Stupid copyright garbage! And most of them are White Zombie songs (my favorite). So I'll be working on the tunes for a lil bit.

There, all fixed now. 90 songs in the playlist and they ALL work now! Woo-Hoo! cheers

Man, after adding those AC\DC songs I wanna go watch Iron Man 2 again. popcorn
I think I might.
Rock On!

Last edited by {Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added more songs)
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Medley: Star Wars by Meco. (Techno-ish thumbs up )
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:51 pm

lol!

Disco lives!

afro pimp afro pimp
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Sho'Nuff can u add songs to the playlist the song is called "Headstrong" and "FRGT/10" by Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:34 am

Got 'em. I thought someone else sang Headstrong. Kinda too new to be covered already. weird
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:38 pm

can you add these songs,
alice in chains "rooster" and system of a down "chopsuey" "b.y.o.b." "aerials"

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 pm

dude soad like my fav band! nice grizz!
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:05 am

i got 3 more (gorillaz "clint eastwood") (drowning pool "let the bodies hit the floor") (p.o.d. "boom")

Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:18 am

did you forget to check this post shonuff lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:51 am

Could you post the AC/DC songs "Have a Drink on Me" "Cold Hearted Man" "Guns For Hire" "Evil Walks" and
"Shot Down In Flames
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 am

Skillet - Whispers of the Dark
Bon Jovi - Its my Life
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:59 am

Hurt Me Soul -Lupe Fiasco
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 pm

ok yeah this NEEDS to b n the playlist i garunte it will b loved by all lol
Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant

this one pretty good too its called black betty (i like the rift lol)
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 7:18 am

Eye of the Tiger if it's not already there.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:34 am

Could you post "Gonna Fly Now"
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:09 pm

The list needs some of DREAM THEATER. Octavarium and train of thought at least....also black clouds and silver linings (these are discs)
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm

Man, I guess I should check this bad-boy more often! Sorry 'bout that guys.
Well, I now have the forum playlist all updated again. And what a pain in the a$$ it was....
Some of those songs I couldn't find on Playlist.com, so I had to d/l them from "somewhere" else, then upload them to my FileDen account, and then upload the URL to Playlist.com.

And those Trigun songs and the Skillet song I had to d/l the Youtube videos and extract the audio from them cuzz I couldn't find just the songs anywhere.
Then, repeat those FileDen steps. phew!

I went that extra mile that's fo' sho! cheers

So every song after track #69 "One of a Kind" ( innocent just worked out that way Laughing ) is a requested song. That's over 40 song requests!
headphones Rock On! guitar

So I got them all except Verga's. You'll have to be more specific on which songs you want.

Last edited by {Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:49 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
Man, I guess I should check this bad-boy more often! Sorry 'bout that guys.
Well, I now have the forum playlist all updated again. And what a pain in the a$$ is was....
Some of those songs I couldn't find on Playlist.com, so I had to d/l them from "somewhere" else, then upload them to my FileDen account, and then upload the URL to Playlist.com.

And those Trigun songs and the Skillet song I had to d/l the Youtube videos and extract the audio from them cuzz I couldn't find just the songs anywhere.
Then, repeat those FileDen steps. phew!

I went that extra mile that's fo' sho! cheers

So every song after track #69 "One of a Kind" ( innocent just worked out that way Laughing ) is a requested song. That's over 40 song requests!
headphones Rock On! guitar

So I got them all except Verga's. You'll have to be more specific on which songs you want.

I can help u with Skillet songs. Also, i can download them and sent u. Pm me with the songs list and i will help u headset
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:20 pm

lol thanks sho i apreciate ur hardwork lol however next time if my songs arnt easy to get to u dont have to trouble urself just 4 me lol i still gots my ipod headphones lol (if only i would get around to updating it lol)
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:41 am

100 Miles and Runnin (NWA)

Airforce Ones (Nelly)

Fight for your right to party (Beastie Boys)
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:41 am

More AC/DC songs for ya Sho. Im a fanatic!!!!!

Money Talks- AC/DC

Are You Ready- AC/DC

For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)- AC/DC
Back to top Go down
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 pm

How about some techno? A really good one is Trail Of Sevens by Pendulum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Playlist   Forum Playlist - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Playlist
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next