The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

mod for clone armor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

mod for clone armor Empty
PostSubject: mod for clone armor   mod for clone armor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:34 am

i was wondering is there a mod so you can put the clones geonosis colored armor on other clonewars maps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: mod for clone armor   mod for clone armor Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 am

That's a great idea and would be awesome if you could/can. cheers guitar thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: mod for clone armor   mod for clone armor Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 pm

GRIZZ wrote:
i was wondering is there a mod so you can put the clones geonosis colored armor on other clonewars maps?

As far I know it is impossible on the PS2 version. You cannot overwrite the values of the clones skin appearance or import clone models from one map to another.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: mod for clone armor   mod for clone armor Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Mandalore wrote:
As far I know it is impossible on the PS2 version. You cannot overwrite the values of the clones skin appearance or import clone models from one map to another.
Yes, it is indeed possible to change the clones or any other faction's skins in the PS2 version of the game. You can only change it on the PC version and any other assorted mods to do with the different factions, vehicle skins, and, for example, Empire vs. Clones, Clones vs Rebels, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mod for clone armor   mod for clone armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mod for clone armor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: Modifications-
Jump to: