The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Consider this idea

Go down 
+2
PyroJockey
{STR}Riku
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{STR}Riku
Rookie
Rookie
{STR}Riku

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:15 am

Even tho im not in apoc, I still think about you guys and some of your inactive players. I have this idea were the active players in apoc can spreate and make thier clan together since apoc has so many inactive players.Br,Shawn.Nathan,Grizz,Shounuff,Hugh,Shotgun,Garra, and the rest of Apoc active players can make a clan so atleast they can do scrims against other clans and have no problems with praticeing.It's just my idea of what apoc should do. afro thumbs up
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:09 pm

Sorry, but I'm not up on how the clans all work. What is preventing the active players from having a scrim without making a new clan? Wouldn't it be better to post this on the Apoc site?
Back to top Go down
{STR}Riku
Rookie
Rookie
{STR}Riku

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:55 pm

apoc forums are hardly active thumbs down
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:08 pm

arena forums are hardly active scratch
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:41 pm

we dont use the apoc forum much because we use our GT apoc forum as our main one and it has over 6,000 post on it! but its locked and only visible to members.

also im apoc for life and if i did start a new clan it would be adults only! and they would be gamer vets that have been gamming longer than most the players playing this game have been alive. and the name would be Greybush Gamers or something to that effect and there are allot of us hehe. those of that dont know greybush was the nickname the kids gave the older gamer vet they couldnt beat in the movie grandmas boy.

{Greybush}GRIZZ does have a nice ring to it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
KinkyMoofinz
Rookie
Rookie

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:49 am

I'm Sorry Riku - That Idea Made No Sense In The Slightest Bit. :: There's No Necessitate For The Active Members To Leave Apoc In The Dust While They Make A New Clan. :: Their Inactive Members Are Not Stopping Them From Doing Scrims. :: Make An Attempt To Formulate Thoughts Properly Before Submitting Them - Thanks.
Back to top Go down
{STR}Riku
Rookie
Rookie
{STR}Riku

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:52 pm

I understand Str and apoc should Scrim sometimes this month before it ends lol!
(P.S. Sho You still do JustinTv Live?)
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:47 am

{STR}Riku wrote:
(P.S. Sho You still do JustinTv Live?)

Not in awhile. Maybe not even this year so far! Shocked
My wife broke her laptop, so she hogs the desktop PC now (farming games on FailBook)! Mad pissed tirade cussing
So until I get another PC, I can't do nothing on the computer when I'm home. Kill Your PC Kill Your PC
Plus, I can't really broadcast to JustinTV is there's no one online to spectate. headwall
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Well, I'm no longer going to take part in scrims. I think we should just boot/fire all of our inactive members. I too am Apoc for life, but if I left Apoc to make another clan, mine would also be adults only who also have been pro gamers for a while. I have a few ideas for clan names as well. SB(Saggy Balls which is a joke clan from Killzone who was made up of all of the vets who were tired of all of these noobs and their noob clans so they made SB and owned everyone. lol) V. i. D.(Victory in Death which is my first clan of my own which I ran on multiple Ps2 online games at the same time and ran it for three years straight and had over 20 members on each game. We were an extreme gaming clan and we were on Monster Hunter on Playstation2 when it was online, Smackdown vs Raw 2007 and 2006, Ratchet:Deadlocked, Killzone, SWBFI and SWBFII. Sadly when SvR07 and MH went offline only most of our members left and the numberd dwindled over time until I decided to shutdown V. i. D. and go solo until I first talked to Grizz and Sho'Nuff on the mic in The Arena in Jan 2010.) Or I'd try a whole new idea for a clan, but I'd rather stay apart of Apoc due to how everyone in it has been really cool to me and for that my clan mates, I thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consider this idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consider this idea   Consider this idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consider this idea
Page 1 of 1