The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Increase the amount of spawn units?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silas
Grunt
Grunt
Silas

Increase the amount of spawn units?! Empty
PostSubject: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:28 am

Ok so i figured out my gammorean guard "Hunt" map. Now all i need to do is increase there spawn amount. because sadly only 2 spawn at a time. I need moreee!!!!!! lol! If anyone out there knows how to increase the number of spawn units or anything to increase there spawn PLEASE reply! thanks!! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:02 am

My observations are that the number of gammoreans spawned is directly proportional to the number of AI's selected for the server.

Have you found a way to spawn only gammorean AI?

I know it's highly unlikely, but do you know of a way to make gammoreans playable characters?
Back to top Go down
WEEMS(Evolution)
Rookie
Rookie
WEEMS(Evolution)

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 pm

possibly, i know in the pc version u can play as the knights from the order 66 mission. but im not sure. ill give it a shot tonight, after i get off work
Back to top Go down
Silas
Grunt
Grunt
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes. Currently my "Jabba's Palace" Map spawns empire vs. Gammorrean guards. But with only 2 gammorean guards the match is fairly unstable.. thumbs down
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:20 am

That is so cool. I like both the Wampas and the Gammoreans because they are the only non-Jedi classes to have a melee attack. Too bad we can't give it to the Wookiees. There's nothing more pitiful in this game than a Wookiee who has run out of ammunition and can't even smack down a grunt with a pistol.

I'm curious, in your Jabba mod I assume that when the players spawn only the normal Rebel classes are displayed to choose from and then they spawn as a Gammorean (kind of like MERC-J's classes). What happens when a player tries to spawn as the third Gammorean? Does the spawn timer stop and hold at 1 and/or is he told there are too many units?

Also what HUD is displayed when you play as a Gammorean since no HUD was defined for them?

Even with the limitation of 2 Gammoreans it could still make for an interesting hunt map if you mod the Gammoreans (speed, health, stamina, etc...) to even the odds. I did that with the Wampas on Hoth hunt and Gungans on Naboo hunt and both modded maps are popular.
Back to top Go down
Silas
Grunt
Grunt
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm

U cant play as gammorreans on mine lol. I wish tho!!!! That would be amazing! but as of right now what i did was deleted the rebel team on that map only in the mission file. and i limited the empire to only using the grunt class. and the gammorreans have increased health. For 2 gammorreans they do lots of damage! lol. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 pm

In order to spawn the Gammorrean AI do you need to have AI assigned to the server? If so how many and do AI spawn for the Empire as well?
Back to top Go down
Silas
Grunt
Grunt
Silas

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Yea empire do spawn. And normal counts if u spawn lets say 16 ai units. It will be only the 2 gammorreans vs. 16 empire (Plus the human players). I havent figured out a way yet to make it only human empire vs. ai gammorreans. It shouldnt be to hard tho. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

I remember when I spawned in as a Gammorean...offline.Even though i was still moving around,I couldn't attack or anything but I couldn't be killed either.It might just have been that my disc is getting old,with alot of scratches on it,or it was a glitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Increase the amount of spawn units?!   Increase the amount of spawn units?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Increase the amount of spawn units?!
Page 1 of 1