The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Check out these 2011 movie trailers

Go down 
+2
Axe
GRIZZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Check out these 2011 movie trailers Empty
PostSubject: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:06 am

check out these movies! they look like they might be kickass!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 am

Curse you Grizz! You beat me to the Thor and Green Lantern Trailers but I have two things you dont.

Back to top Go down
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Cowboys and Aliens is what i am really looking forward too.
And maybe Transformers 3, but the second one was just horrible. Loved the first one though.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 am

Might I ask why people though the 2nd Transformers was bad? I actually thought it was cool. Not as good as the first one, but I still really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Well, mainly for me, they went a bit too far with adding stupid s#*% in the movie. Like that girl who turns into a decepticon, that was just stupid. Their were many more stupid s#*% in the movie, but i can't remember them because i've only seen the movie once, since i hated it.

Idk Axe, i mean if you like it that's all good dude. Some of my friends liked the movie as well.
But i must say, the third one looks really epic.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Axe wrote:
Might I ask why people though the 2nd Transformers was bad? I actually thought it was cool. Not as good as the first one, but I still really liked it.

If you watched the cartoon when you were a kid, you'd understand. It's kinda hard to explain....
They f'd up some of the characters. They put too much hip-hop into movies like these that are supposed to appeal to my generation and our kids. Like this new Yogi Bear movie. Yogi didn't rap in the cartoon. They sholdn't make him do it now. There were no hip-hop characters in old school Transformers except for maybe Jazz and they killed him off already. The twins were annoying as hell! And me and my wife fell asleep during it cuzz it was un-interesting. The CGI was dark and kind of just a blur sometimes. The story was garbage. Major "epic" events happened too fast. Bam Megatron is back. Bam Prime is dead. etc. etc.
I guess it wasn't that hard to explain. grn-lol
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 pm

Check out this years "war of the worlds" type alien invasion movie

world invasion:battle los angeles

Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 am

so many good movies lol o yeah i just got bak from theatre grizz and i saw sum vague posters on the wall with like london 1983 or somthing like that lol i was like what? do i look psychic? how am i suppose to know what the movie is from just that lol but now that i saw those trailers it does look good lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:05 am

do you know what a foo fighter is? lol no not the band lol the nickname foo fighter was a name the allied pilots named the UFOs they where seeing during WWII all over the world! in 1942 a ufo hovered above san francisco or LA i forget and the military thought it was the japs but after a hour of shooting at it they couldnt bring it down and it just vanished! and then a few years later we split the atom and created the bomb and in 1945 used it! then 2 years later in 1947 rosewell happend wich is only a few miles from the only airbase in the world at that time that had an atomic bomber force! it makes you think!

Last edited by GRIZZ on Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Seems interesting. By the way guys, I saw "True Grit" the other day and its very good. I highly reccomend it. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Yeah, I need to see some movies. Hard gettin a babysitter for Friday and Saturday nights tho.
Gotta see Tron and True Grit before they leave the theaters!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Tron Legacy was epic! I've seen it twice now lol.
Yesterday i watched Despicable Me and Salt. Both are really good movies, but i think you guys might prefer Salt.
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Despicable Me I thought was hilarious lol. I would watch that over Toy Story 3 any day. True Grit is also very well done. About what you should expect from those Coen Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Despicable Me was definitely hilarious. Overall, it was a good movie.
I actually liked Toy Story 3. I didn't like the second one, but i still love the first one so much. The first one is like my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:08 pm

If you guys want to see the first pictures of Captain America and Spider-Man in their suits check out this video at my YouTube Channel

Only problem that I have with Spider-Man is that his gloves and lower torso looks a little weird. I was hoping for more of a Classic Spider-Man from the 60's but this could still work. By the way, it looks like he has some claw marks on his suit! I'm pretty sure the villain in this movie is going to be "The Lizard!" Which I think is a GREAT choice for the first villain. Leave Green Goblin for the second film. Kinda like the new Batman movies. They used some villains that were not as well known for Batman Begins and used the Joker as the main villain for "The Dark Knight". In "The Dark Knight" they also gave us Two Face so maybe in the second Spider-Man movie they could give us Green Goblin and Doc Ock. Tell me what you think.

Captain America - July 22nd 2011

Untitled Spider-Man Movie - July 3rd 2012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out these 2011 movie trailers   Check out these 2011 movie trailers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out these 2011 movie trailers
Page 1 of 1