The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Is this a glitch?

Go down 
+2
NBAC
rick100
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 pm

What happens is that when im watching somebody on the spawn timer they usually are walking king of sideways and they can go through walls. on the death star they float on air also. is this a glitch, because nobody been banned. can someone please tellme how yo do it, because im at a dissadvantage here.
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 pm

It supposed to be like that. thats not glitching jejeje. happense to me too
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Its lag.
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm

oh, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:43 pm

yup lol watchin others is useless 4 me lol i imagine it happens when th2 2 involved have very diff ping like the viewer has ping of 200 and the player bein watched has ping of 100 so its hard 4 the viewer to keep up with whats going on lol this is merely my hypotheses lol
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:33 am

Its lag. Notice you never see that when you are in the game fighting. It happens during the countdown to enter the battle.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:32 am

i dunno wiley sumtimes im playing and it looks like me and every1 else doin that too XP lol course that just shows how bad my lag gets lol then i say to the game "u dare defy me?! i shall not tolerate such insolense!" and then i quit so my connection doesnt stress me lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 am

I thought it was a common issue whenever you spectate (including during pre-spawn) where the location of the player being followed is not being displayed in the correct relationship with the surrounding environment. This is typically not the same view seen by the one being followed, so it's only a graphical glitch for the spectator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this a glitch?   Is this a glitch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a glitch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: