The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Winter Tournament

Go down 
+13
Bandita
KillaK
rick100
AURORUS
NBAC
Mandalore
ACE
Mike
A Actual Retard
VASH
Axe
Parth
Bouncer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:55 pm

I dont think either of those would work. Most of us would be busy on both nights. How about some other time.
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 6:58 pm

yeah, i guess your right. Can anyone else think of some time soon?
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 pm

i has a feeling team 3 is going to win...jajajaja you guyz got the best guy....riku GF
Back to top Go down
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:21 pm

how bout the night after christmas? Sunday night, the 26? Or the first Sunday night after New Years, the 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Axe wrote:
Team 1

JJ'
Parth
Aurorus
Ace

Team 2

Mandalore
Blaze
Bouncer
Axe

Team 3

Vash
Riku (Sorry lol)
Kintaro
Skyttius

Team 4

Darkness
Rick100
DrkDragon
Killak
Um. The whole point of this is for everyone to pick their own teams. JJ, Manda, Kintaro, and DD all already signed up to be a team of their own. Teams are not to be assigned.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Bouncer wrote:

Um. The whole point of this is for everyone to pick their own teams. JJ, Manda, Kintaro, and DD all already signed up to be a team of their own. Teams are not to be assigned.

Post a quick rules for this and a possible date/time to start doing this. I can lend my server for this too unless we have a battle or something like.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Mandalore wrote:
Bouncer wrote:

Post a quick rules for this and a possible date/time to start doing this. I can lend my server for this too unless we have a battle or something like.
Two tourneys.
-One of only 1v1s, and another of teams of 4. Everyone has to pick their own teams.
-No Specials.
-No glitching.
-TD on.
-No double elimination. If you lose, you're out.
-3 maps per battle. Ties will result in an extra map being played until a winner is decided.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:19 pm

whew thank goodness i didnt miss this and thank u guys 4 not countin me out lol my comp was broken x.x lol dang team 1 and 2 gots an imposing line up lol if we chose teams i need sum heavy hitters to help counter them lol darkness killak i want u guys lol if yall havent chosen a team yet lol
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 pm

yea sure vash.....time to start playing again i guess
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 am

ok heres a new team line up
Darkness
Killak
darthwiley
Vash
any suggestions 4 our teams name? how bout Vash's Valiant Vangaurds lol jk
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 pm

Heres another team line up. I talked to Mandalore and Bouncer already wanted to have a team with Blaze and I so we were only missing one last person.

Mandalore
Bouncer
Blaze
Axe
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:03 pm

lol no we pick our own teams sir im to lazy to read all these posts but i got to where u picked my team for me ill slap u lol team "?" will be

Darkness

Dark Skittyus

????

????

who ever wants with us lol
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 pm

oh no! that means there is one open spot. Do you have what it takes to be one of Vash's Vigilantes? Are u a smart, explosive, take no prisoners kind of player who has never heard of the terms love, caring, and respect? Do opponents at the very sight of you soil themselves and than flee in terror? Do you command an army of Puerto Recons? Than dont hesitate and sign up today!

k i did my part vash.....
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

"oh no! that means there is one open spot. Do you have what it takes to be one of Vash's Vigilantes? Are u a smart, explosive, take no prisoners kind of player who has never heard of the terms love, caring, and respect? Do opponents at the very sight of you soil themselves and than flee in terror? Do you command an army of Puerto Recons? Than dont hesitate and sign up today!"

I'm in me, me, me, me, me, me.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

LMAO Killak! lol!
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:57 am

lmao atm we got our 2 open spots if anyone wants them

idk if anyone in our clan will be able to come yet or not so they is open for the time being pimp
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 am

Hey don't leave me out guys, I didnt see my name on that team list!
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:42 pm

List of players we have so far.

JJ'
Parth
Aurorus
Ace
Mandalore
Blaze
Bouncer
Axe
Vash
Riku
Kintaro
Skyttius
Darkness
Rick100
DrkDragon
Killak
Mike

Back to top Go down
AURORUS
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
AURORUS

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:04 am

I dont care who i play with, i just wanna play lol
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 am

if u dont gots a team aurous id b more then glad to have ya on our team we need a spot filled lol no offense rick its juust i havent seen u play b4 lol
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:35 am

When we will start this?

Possible date/time ?? WTF?
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:49 am

I might be getting my new ps2 on Wednesday. hopefully it doesnt start till then
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 pm

i say next sunday im gettin tired of waitin lol anybody gots a problem with that day? who was hosting again? im thinkin mandalore right? if not i wonder if sho would let us borrow arena lol
Back to top Go down
Bandita
Rookie
Rookie
Bandita

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:59 pm

I want to be in.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:12 pm

VASH wrote:
i say next sunday im gettin tired of waitin lol anybody gots a problem with that day? who was hosting again? im thinkin mandalore right? if not i wonder if sho would let us borrow arena lol

This Sunday works good atm. I can host it after 7pm eastern time. Anyone who wants to play that day, come to my site and we can organize it. headset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Tournament    Winter Tournament  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Tournament
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next