The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Best Pointblankers...

Go down 
+3
KillaK
JJ'
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

Best Pointblankers... Empty
PostSubject: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 pm

This may seem a little weird, but since Arena is a td off server, we come across many pointblankers..

This is my list of the "best" pointblanker, meaning he is successfull most of the time when he tries to pointblank you. By pointblank I mean suicide mining, AND suicide detpacking.Im listing after the name what their good at, minign or detpacking.

1- Wolverine Typhlosion (mines)
2- [Mexico] Vergamaton (detpacks)
3- JJ' (both)

To be honest, those are really the only people who I have noticed to deserve my list Razz

At the bottom of my list is:

Riku
Soulkeeper

Sorry but you should really stop trying to suicide mine/detpack people...

laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Thanks Dragon, always fun to play with you man. And lmao Riku made your bottom list twice. Laughing Cool
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 pm

When I start playing more often, im gonna pointblank u every single time i see u dragon.

Every time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:22 am

Not if I get you first, KillaK owned
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:23 am

Riku=Soulkeeper

Im not surprised with ur list btw. U missed some kamikazee engys and feet destroyers aka rocket pointblankers. I understand that u cant remember all, bcuz the list is veeery loooong lol!
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:57 pm

haha idk if this is a good or a bad thing...but it seems that, in my opinion, this is the list of the players who "own" you the most. I cant tell this cause jj and wolverine are great players. It is just that, maybe, u want to make a top but at the same time u want to call those ppl "noobs" by calling them "top pointblankers", and i can assure u that i just point blank when some1 comes very close to me, or when im lazy to throw detpacks. I know i pointblank, but not "that much".
And im not trying to offend you, this is how i feel by reading this...
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Hehe well I didnt mean to offend anyone. I forgot to mention my personal opinion on pointblanks in TD OFF servers. I dont care whether you pointblank or not, its just the ppl who literally go around LOOKING for pointblanks, and thats it, who i get pissed off with. Other people who pointblank, I can care less, its a game, its fun, its a challenge.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:07 am

{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON wrote:
Hehe well I didnt mean to offend anyone. I forgot to mention my personal opinion on pointblanks in TD OFF servers. I dont care whether you pointblank or not, its just the ppl who literally go around LOOKING for pointblanks, and thats it, who i get pissed off with. Other people who pointblank, I can care less, its a game, its fun, its a challenge.

i see. It is well known that when u call some1 "pointblanker" it is understood that they are "noobs" or somthign like that....well thats what my experience says...

if thats not the case, my apologizes drk drgon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 2:16 am

YEAH! You tell em. The cheap, noob, jerk, kamikaze, feet killing, point blanking, detpack/rocket whores. Hey wait a minute..., I play engie and I love tossin them detpacks Best Pointblankers... Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Jayem
Grunt
Grunt
Jayem

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 am

I love pointblanking with the shotgun
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Haha at least that takes skill

Cool

Back to top Go down
Jayem
Grunt
Grunt
Jayem

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:54 pm

funny as f*#% too
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:54 pm

{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON wrote:
Haha at least that takes skill

Cool

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Pointblankers...   Best Pointblankers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Pointblankers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum