The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Warriors Code

Go down 
+3
{DSB}Mewtwo
vergamaton
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:48 pm

The Warrior Code if you dont know is, what every true warrior follows, the code is a set of rules and philosophies that have been made throughout the ages, many of you follow these codes knowing about them or follow them and dont know you are, others are not warriors and just go into a hot LZ willy nilly getting killed or just do anything to score a kill, For those who dont know what these codes are heres what they are:

Warriors Code
1. Thou Shalt Never Attack a helpless opponent. (they must be completely disabled)
2. Thou art never without a weapon, thou were born with Six Weapons: Both arms, both legs, Thine head, and most important Thine brain.
3. Anything and Everything is a weapon
4. When thine friends are endangered you help them
5. When Against all Odds Fight Harder
6. Mercy is Given to the Helpless, not the selfish.
7. Warriors Must Never Back down!
8. Cowards Deserve to Die
9. Traitors Deserve to Die
and Finally
10. There is no such thing as Surrender.

those who follow these rules and codes are warriors the rest are cowards and dead. these may not apply to the game your playing but take these on real life, if you think you are warrior prove it on the battlefield talk is nothing until you back it up on the battlefield.

always remember the 10th Rule: There is no such thing as Surrender.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:10 pm

All u need playin the game is:
dont run from a battle
acept when u are going to be killed
help ur team
dont abuse specials.
There was a cde of honor on .com's site
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Follow these simple codes and you will be a warrior of honor and Ferocity.

anyone who claims to be a warrior and does not follow these codes will be hunted down and killed in any game! there is no tolerance for such acts!
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 pm

{MILL}Dark Tyrant wrote:
Follow these simple codes and you will be a warrior of honor and Ferocity.

anyone who claims to be a warrior and does not follow these codes will be hunted down and killed in any game! there is no tolerance for such acts!

hunted by who?? Looool.. U can put rules to games. But u can own ppl who plays in a way that u hate. For example, i try to pwn any1 who plays as i hate, generally wimps and special abusers. But u cant do more....
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:53 pm

as i said anyone who claims to be a warrior and i find out they're hiding running away or something like that they are guna get hunted down by me, i dont like posers.

this is a warrior code not a warrior pose
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 pm

lol all of the codes sound like the jedi code except for 8 and 9 which sounds like a sith code
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

they do dont they??? ah well warriors should follow these codes.

to me they sound Marine codes. Give me a shoe lace and a wiffle ball and ill make a very scary and deadly flail.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:31 pm

im totally against number 4 because if they dont help me i wont help them its a very simple concept really Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:49 am

Wow tyrant its just a game... U take this too serious
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:07 am

Lol Tyrant that's nice and all, but the only goal I have when I play is to have fun Laughing .

Vergamaton wrote:

Oh I'm sure that code of honor is a great model to follow for all players Rolling Eyes Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 am

I did number 4 today on the .com server while on endor! Me and smackahole had been attacked by a few Imperials. We knew that more were coming so we went up onto the little platform things. At this time Smackahole was VERY VERY weak, One shot could kill him. Well I was leaving but before I left I was going to give smackahole some health and and ammo but then I noticed like 3 engieneers were firing at him and were get closer. At first I was going to leave but since smackahole is my friend I turned around and tried to fight the imperials off.

We may have lost but It was preety cool that I came back and tried to help him. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 am

as i said it may not apply to this game or any other but sometimes it will you may not know this but I'm a sore loser and i take all combat games serious, like i said apply it to real life situations. but sometimes i just like to bs, i still take this Warrior Code to heart though.
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:28 pm

JJ' wrote:
Lol Tyrant that's nice and all, but the only goal I have when I play is to have fun Laughing .

Vergamaton wrote:

Oh I'm sure that code of honor is a great model to follow for all players Rolling Eyes Laughing .

it was pretty decent actually. It wasnt made by russell...

and ace, on endor, server wasnt full..
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Axe wrote:
It was preety cool that I came back and tried to help him.
it would have been even better if yall killed all of them Wink
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Kill people in the game and follow the rules. That's the only rule I live by. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:45 am

Kill or be killed. That is the way to play this game lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warriors Code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors Code   Warriors Code Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors Code
Page 1 of 1