The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Annoying GamePlay

Go down 
+8
VASH
{DSB}Mewtwo
Bouncer
vergamaton
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
NBAC
Axe
boone532
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boone532
Grunt
Grunt
boone532

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:13 pm

This isn't a glitch but I think it is a kick worthy penalty... Flag Holding, I saw {Apoc}Soulkeeper doing it today on death star ctf (no doors open) a couple times during the match and it messes with the roll of the game. I'm not saying he should or shouldn't get banned but maybe a kick so he doesn't do it again thumbs up .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Ok guys I know this isnt glitching or cheating but im just soooo annoyed with riku or soulkeeper or whatever the heck he wants to be called. I go online to try to have fun but I cant because hes ALWAYS ONLINE! When were on seprate teams he only tries to kill me or people on gametracker. Through an entire battle he will only go after me. He will walk through an entire group of enemys just to kill me. He treats other players badly and he takes things waaaay to seriously. He thinks hes better then everyone. It ruins my fun. I know that you prob wont ban him or boot him and I realize that there will always we players like him and I hope that you guys dont think any less of me for posting this but, I just thought I should go ahead and post this because I'm sure alot of people agree with me.
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:13 pm

I agree with axe, riku doesnt even do anything for his team.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:31 pm

dang, here I thought Riku was just messing with me. Razz

I have noticed this too. He probably likes to go after a guy who is on GT or here so he can gloat after he kicks some butt. Cuzz he does that to me!

He's not that bad in comparison to some. We had to boot a guy outa Apocalypse cuzz he'd do good in ONE map and then he'd start talking trash about other Apoc guys. Saying stuff like "I should be ranked higher than so-and-so. I kicked his butt today. He sucks!" Actually said a veteran in the clan sucked! omg

But hey, I'm probably not the right guy to be judging. I was just telling another Apoc guy the other night that sometimes I wish I wasn't representing the whole clan. Cuzz sometimes I wanna push a teammate off a bridge when he's not helping the team. Or just teabag someone that's been killing me a bunch!

Sometimes being a jerk is fun! Just be jerk right back to him. You'll probably like how it feels....
Americans are bullies. It's in our nature to stomp someone and then talk smack. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Axe wrote:
Ok guys I know this isnt glitching or cheating but im just soooo annoyed with riku or soulkeeper or whatever the heck he wants to be called. I go online to try to have fun but I cant because hes ALWAYS ONLINE! When were on seprate teams he only tries to kill me or people on gametracker. Through an entire battle he will only go after me. He will walk through an entire group of enemys just to kill me. He treats other players badly and he takes things waaaay to seriously. He thinks hes better then everyone. It ruins my fun. I know that you prob wont ban him or boot him and I realize that there will always we players like him and I hope that you guys dont think any less of me for posting this but, I just thought I should go ahead and post this because I'm sure alot of people agree with me.

lol i cant believe a guy ruins ur fun....well not THIS guy...he sucks at the game, wtf, and what if he just plays to kill u? then kill him more, cause he sucks, and i cant believe u have a hard time battlign him, but well...
if u own him enough maybe he will stop idk
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Maybe we should just ban him for a day to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:01 pm

I dont really have trouble killing him its just whenever im fighting someone else he shoots at me when im already weak. And he will always try to go after me when im distracted by another guy. He only gets cheap kills, and I try not to go after him through the whole battle because I dont want to be anything like him. I'll go after him if hes the only guy in the area but if there are other enemys in the area ill just choose a random guy. Plus he has ruined my fun when were on the same team. One time I had the glow and percision pistol on the death star and he force pushed me into the giant hole in the center just because I didnt want to help him score.

Please dont think that hes better then me because hes not.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Axe wrote:
One time I had the glow and percision pistol on the death star and he force pushed me into the giant hole in the center just because I didnt want to help him score.
then force push him back Rolling Eyes

Last edited by {DSB}Mewtwo on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Lol belive me mew two i was gonna but before I could he had already left (or was booted)
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:20 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:

Americans are bullies. It's in our nature to stomp someone and then talk smack. Cool

hahahaha i got a really good laugh outta that lol maybe one day an admin should place everybody on one team and make it 23 against riku rotflol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Lol good idea vash! Knowing riku he will say that he kicked everyone butt and that we never killed him.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:25 pm

VASH wrote:
hahahaha i got a really good laugh outta that lol maybe one day an admin should place everybody on one team and make it 23 against riku rotflol
then it wouldnt be fun just killing the same person Rolling Eyes
Quote :
Lol good idea vash! Knowing riku he will say that he kicked everyone butt and that we never killed him.
then everybody would know thats a lie and if hes stupid enough to say that then he doesnt have a .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 of sense
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:08 pm

[quote="{DSB}Mewtwo"]
VASH wrote:
Quote :

u clearly havent met riku have u?

noobs $1
compentent players $2
A ranked players $3
guys with awards $4
glitchers $5
killing riku... priceless lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:44 pm

An entire thread just to flame one player? Now, isn't that special!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:04 pm

[quote="VASH"]
{DSB}Mewtwo wrote:
VASH wrote:
Quote :

u clearly havent met riku have u?
well, im the one who told him to come to this site so tongue lol

man that quote looks weird lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Very very well said Vash!

Last edited by Axe on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:21 pm

sigh yeah i always butcher quotes x.x
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Besides Riku, I always hate seeing the super noobs too. I've seen a lot lately, more than usual. Anyhow, guys like this are just too easy to kill:

lol!

Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Bouncer wrote:
Besides Riku, I always hate seeing the super noobs too. I've seen a lot lately, more than usual. Anyhow, guys like this are just too easy to kill:

lol!

lol he needs to learn to be a whole lot more accurate with the rocket i mean seriously?he could have got more kills if he could shoot straight
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Wow this was uploaded on his youtube account today. Wish I could have been there. But I REALLY wish he would have killed riku it would have been hillarious!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Axe wrote:
Wow this was uploaded on his youtube account today. Wish I could have been there. But I REALLY wish he would have killed riku it would have been hillarious!
was riku even in there?
Back to top Go down
MountAndDewMe
Grunt
Grunt
MountAndDewMe

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:15 pm

LOL Riku need to go up and shoul;d stop braggng lol i was gone a couple of days and he emailed me (somewhat) that he said i got rank up to commnader and he is only a liutenent and then he said i suk so just for that riku you are a douch monkey that need to grow up kthx
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Yea riku was there but he was using the name Soulkeeper
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:29 pm

Axe wrote:
Yea riku was there but he was using the name Soulkeeper
i thought it was Oathkeeper?
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:21 am

I agree with Sho, sometimes it fun to be a jerk. I lauh when everyone shoots the hero after they get killed. But it looks silly when you overkill EVERYONE every single time you get a kill! As far as banning a player, he would have to be disrupting game play in some manner. I had to ban someone once for a day because he kept running behind me shooting me with his pistol and he was on my team and he was blowing up ammo droids. On opposite teams, everything is fair game within the rules. Being an ass is not a good way to win friends and does nothing but give you a bad rep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annoying GamePlay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying GamePlay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: