The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Report a Glitcher!

Go down 
+17
flamingdragons-1
Jayem
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
KillaK
GRIZZ
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
rikuheart
darthwiley
Blitz
boone532
PyroJockey
NBAC
JJ'
Mike
Bouncer
Axe
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm

I have my Remote Manager loaded onto a flash drive so I can boot a cheater from any computer now.
So even if I'm not at home, I can still log in and take care of bitness!

Use this thread to report a glitcher ASAP. I'll get an email every time someone posts a message in this topic. So if I'm close to a computer, I'll boot that sucker!

Make sure you state the players full name, the map she was glitching on, and describe what the glitch was (sniper in the wall, Jettie in the ceiling, droideka in the floor, etc.)

ONLY post here when you see a glitcher and no admin is on the server.
Do not post anything else in this topic or we'll just delete it.

This is the BEST place to get a glitcher banned!
If you're a known player that we can trust, I'll take your word for it and ban them for the day!

Last edited by {Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 pm

UNME was glitching on Jabbas Palace. He was using the jet trooper to get into the ceilng to shoot down at my team.

update: Sho'Nuff: I banned him for the day. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 am

<:ZONE:> was using the jet trooper to get out of the map on Tantive, and ARMYMAN215SIDEWALK was using the sniper to get in the wall on Tantive.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Thanks for using this topic guys!!!

I banned ARMYMAN215SIDEWALK for the day.

And <:ZONE:> was already gone by the time I got there.
But I went ahead and gave <:ZONE:> a perm-ban!
I've caught him glitching 3 other times and banned him for at least a day each time.

No Mas!! <:ZONE:> can go cheat on other servers now!

Update Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm
Aha! <:ZonE:> is one of those cheaters that figured out how to change his keyhash number.
I banned atleast 6 different keyhashes for him before I got fedup and just made <:ZonE:> a banned word! You'll never see that name cheating in the Arena again. Gonna reset his stats too. Twisted Evil

Last edited by {Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:45 pm

If you banned <:ZONE:>, why was he on the arena today? lol!

Also, {CPTS}Cody was using the sniper to get into the wall and cross hangars on Death Star CTF GCW today.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:15 pm

MR_TWINKIE

on death star, playing as a sniper in the wall, on empire team
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:53 am

Ah, I just remembered. It was a few days ago (Friday?) on Death Star CTF, and | used the jet trooper to get into the wall in the Republic Hangar. He flew around for a while and killed a few people (except me) king .
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Rolo used jet trooper to glitch on Jabba's, around 10:30 central.
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:03 pm

I saw l glitching in mos eisley
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 pm

I banned | when he was glitching on Mos Eisley. I caught that one after a little bit.
Since he did it another time, I'll go ahead and extend his 1-week ban to a perm-ban.

And I found Rolo, {CPTS}Cody, and MR_TWINKIE in the log. I went ahead and gave them all bans too.
They're all permanent right now, but I might delete them in a few days, or weeks, or months... Shocked
Stats reset too. Twisted Evil
omg Rocket
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:58 pm

DEREK was glitching on Yavin CTF. He hid in an ammo droid right by the flag and protected himself.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:04 pm

MR_TWINKIE again.... glitching on empire as sniper in the wall on the death star
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:29 pm

And someone named {JSA}Dustin>_< doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:50 pm

Again?!

Well, it looks like MR_TWINKIE gets to be a banned word now!

I'll ban those other guys if they're on the server next time I check.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:45 pm

OBAMA LIES was using a droid sniper to get into the wall on Death Star Conquest. I think he might have been warned on Hoth right before that too.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm

I just wanted to tell Sho'nuff nice job booting that glitcher on Death Star Clone Wars CTF today. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Hotboy

glitching as a dark trooper underneath the rebel base on polis massa ctf, idk how he even got there?
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Yeah, that was funny. We were tring to warn that guy not to glitch. Plus, if you had a headset you woulda heard me telling the guys on the droids "hey would someone fire a rocket over at these boxes and kill this clone trying to glitch? Easy kill...." Laughing
I finally got fedup though and just booted him for "Attempting to Glitch". But then as soon as I looked up from my laptop, I see he was actually in the glitch above the tunnel. Good thing my remote manager has a delay before booting someone. That gave me enough time to slap a perm-ban on that X-GUN_NUT-X! hahaha

Another admin caught the lying Obama..... now only if the media would! innocent

And the rest of the guys, I didn't get in time.
I am trying to setup mobile alerts for these replies. (I'd get a text when someone replies).
NO one glitches in the Arena and gets away with it! No one!
Now if I could only install the remote manager on my cellphone, then it'd be on like Donkey Kong!
nervous
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:13 pm

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
Now if I could only install the remote manager on my cellphone, then it'd be on like Donkey Kong!
nervous

Our tech guy bort900 does that with his an iPhone and a $10.99 app called "iTap RDP" remote desktop protocol. It allows him to remote access the remote manager program on his PC from his iPhone.

There may be similar programs for Blackberry's and Droids.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Let's see...

{Joel was using the droid sniper to attempt to get into a wall on Mos Eisley Conquest.

LORDXPERSEUS was force pushing me and Bobafett[501] around while Boba had the flag on Coruscant CTF. (We were all on the same team).
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Dang, it figures. I finally got the mobile alert thing to work on my cellphone when a new reply is posted here.
...but I left my phone in the other room while I was feeding the baby and watching Meet the Press. hehe

Got my phone in my pocket now and I'm broadcasting ArenaLive. Plus, a couple admins are playing too.
If someone cheats today, they're caught.
Back to top Go down
boone532
Grunt
Grunt
boone532

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Dark501st is pushing team around in ctf.
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Grunt
Grunt
Blitz

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:40 pm

zlfamouszlPR or something like that was glitching multiple times in the Death Star hangar today.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Got him.

It was zlF4MoUlzPR

Whatever the hell that means. scratch
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Cam was glitching on Death Star CTF earlier. He did that thing where you walk through the soft spot in the wall back by the Rebel spawn point in the prison block. THE_SHADOW was using a jet trooper I think to get onto the ceiling on Tantive CTF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report a Glitcher! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Glitcher!   Report a Glitcher! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report a Glitcher!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: Glitchers-
Jump to: