The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Axes Top 5

Go down 
+3
VASH
darthwiley
Axe
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 pm

5. Ace (Great engineer and is very dangerous with the award shotgun)

4. Wolverine Typlosion (A good heavy troop and pretty fast at dropping mines.

3. Eazy E. (Personally I think this guy is really good. He's always a great teammate and when hes on the opposite team were about even. (and no when I say I'm about even with him this does not mean that I think I'm better then Ace or Wolverine Typlosion.)

2. Grizz (Very good Heavy trooper and great with recons.

1. Im sure you all saw this coming JJ' (I have no idea how this guy is able to play the way he does. on Tantive I hope that hes on my team because on that map he is very dangerous with the engie. But there are those certain times when I've done better then him.

Last edited by Axe on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 am

Yea that is a good list. One thing I like about Eazy E and JJ is that they are engineers that ACTUALLY help out their teammates. I hate it when engineers run right by mines and dont clear them for their team. I try to keep everyone around me alive so I can stay alive. Ace always kills me (DAMN the CIS).

BTW Axe, I am impressed with your skills and like having you on my team.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:30 am

i havent beat ace yet n a duel so its obvious y he up there lol and of course grizz and jj belong up there lol unfortuently i havent seen enough of eazy to c how good he is lol as 4 wt yea he good but i think there r a number of players that coulda took his spot lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for the complement Wiley. Vash I was about to put you has 3 but I dont think ive seen you play much but if I had seen you more on the battlefeild you would be number 3 so if I ever make a top 10 list you will prob be number 6.

Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Wow, number 1 again? Thanks Axe Cool . I guess I don't really get why people think I'm so good. I know I'm better than average, but deserving number 1 is a different story. And yeah, you are very good and kinda piss me off sometimes, lmao.

Yeah, Eazy E. and I are team players, always giving health/ammo to teammates, runnin into the middle of the battlefield to disable mines. It takes a few seconds out of an engie's time to help the team in that way, why some engies don't is just plain dumb (and noobish).

Other than that, it's a good list, although for me Ace's best skill is his rocket, even tho he does have a good engie.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Sometimes I hope I dont get on your nerves because there are certain people who only try to kill one person through the entire battle and i dont want to be that person lol srry if ive ever gotton on your nerves
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:53 pm

I try to kill everyone (try). Vash is pretty damn good too and hard to kill. I like having a good engineer near by. I remember one time JJ and I were on tantive IV and I swear I was alive for about 20min in the room right at the end of the steps. JJ was holding the hallway and I could tell how he was reacting if an enemy was coming or not. Last week I had Eazy E on my team and he was handling his business, then he would turn around, drop ammo/health and fix droids as needed. I cant stand a sorry engineer with no field awareness.

JJ I think the reason why people are putting you at the top is because:

1. You play all the boards, and all of them well.
2. You have great awareness and know how to use the maps.
3. Your detpack toss is the best I have seen.
4. Accurate with the shotgun and sniper rifle.
5. Play the game to win, not just to kill people. That involves helping the team in whatever capacity is needed.

AND I CAN NEVER GET A CLEAN SHOT ON YOU!

There are plenty of people that are great 1-1 but dont really play the game the way it should be played. Personally, I dont feel I am that good 1-1 but I really understand how to play, use my teammates and adjust my style. That is why an average 1-1 player like me can still have a KPM over 2.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Well I guess that sums it up. I kinda understand a bit more why people view me the way they do. When I play, I remember what I did wrong versus what I did good, so that's why I don't think I'm as good as some people see me.

Darthwiley, you're an above-average player, you're kpd is over 2 I think, and you're not easy to kill. Average players have a kpm of about 1.2 or so.

As for Eazy. E, I still don't really know who he is, did he play before joining Apocalypse? Because I don't remember an Eazy. E before he joined. Noob engineers don't know what the fusion cutter is, and he's definitely not a noob, so...
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:55 pm

he said he went by vato lol but i only memberin seein that name like once so mayb he has other names lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:36 pm

thanks axe your pretty good and i find myself keeping an eye out for you little more lately when we are on different teams hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 am

Im kind of the same way. Im surprised when people think Im good because I focus on what I did wrong as well. I like learning from the other top players. I focus more on not getting killed then killing people, and that translates somehow into me getting kills!
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:51 pm

darthwiley wrote:
I try to kill everyone (try). Vash is pretty damn good too and hard to kill. I like having a good engineer near by. I remember one time JJ and I were on tantive IV and I swear I was alive for about 20min in the room right at the end of the steps. JJ was holding the hallway and I could tell how he was reacting if an enemy was coming or not. Last week I had Eazy E on my team and he was handling his business, then he would turn around, drop ammo/health and fix droids as needed. I cant stand a sorry engineer with no field awareness.

JJ I think the reason why people are putting you at the top is because:

1. You play all the boards, and all of them well.
2. You have great awareness and know how to use the maps.
3. Your detpack toss is the best I have seen.
4. Accurate with the shotgun and sniper rifle.
5. Play the game to win, not just to kill people. That involves helping the team in whatever capacity is needed.

AND I CAN NEVER GET A CLEAN SHOT ON YOU!

There are plenty of people that are great 1-1 but dont really play the game the way it should be played. Personally, I dont feel I am that good 1-1 but I really understand how to play, use my teammates and adjust my style. That is why an average 1-1 player like me can still have a KPM over 2.

Lol. JJ is ur idol isnt he
lol! lol!

JJ` is a very good engy. I have not seen him throwing detpacks tho. I suggested him to throw more and he is doing that. Good job improving ur skills JJ` Very Happy

btw JJ u said something about kpm....its kill per minute right? In my opinion that doesnt counts for a s#*%. Best players dont necesary have to have kpm very high. I hate whem people play just to get kills damn :s
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 pm

I throw my packs more in the arena cause I play engie more there. Adds more support for longer matches I guess. Kill per minutes doesn't matter, a lot of good players have high kpm (Grizz=3.1), a lot of good players have low kpms (Koehler = 1.3). IN GENERAL tho, great players have high kpms, decent players have good kpms, and so on. I somehow have a kinda high kpm, but don't play just to keep it up.

Thanks for the props Verga Cool . And I'm probably not Wiley's idol Laughing tho I did help him with the engie some.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Its just a game, why would I idolize anyone? It aint that serious homie.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Axe wrote:
... there are certain people who only try to kill one person through the entire battle

And JJ' is that one guy I'm always going after! Laughing

I remember the first time I saw JJ' go undefeated on Dagobah (39-0) I think. The last half of that map, I was pretty much just trying to kill him so he'd lose the glow and his purple shotgun! Couldn't even get close though. Not with a heavy, engy, or even a darkie! With damage increase and the purple shotty, it's pretty much one-shot-kill time. And he got me plenty!
And like the other night on Space Mygeeto. We had 2 landing craft in the Clones' hanger. So I was just spawing in there and trying to kill clones. Either JJ' got me or I'd be focused on him and JJ'Admirer would get me! More like JJ'sBodyGuard! hahaha In 3 minutes, I only got 3 kills and died 10 times. 6 of those were from JJ'!
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:45 pm

VASH wrote:
he said he went by vato lol but i only memberin seein that name like once so mayb he has other names lol

Oh that's funny. I didn't know that. I wonder if he had a headset then too cuzz I was probably crackin him up. I remember seeing that name, and every time I'd have to yell "Vatos Locos 4-Ever!" Blood In, Blood Out style! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Speaking of purple shotgun yesterday on Mustafar I was on the Empire and I went 68-16 I wouldnt have died as many times if I had started the battle with the engie but on my 17th life I got the glow and got the award shotgun and defended our base until our team won. and at one point I think Bouncer tried to capture my teams flag and he went beind those cylinder barrel things and he was pretty far but I shot at him, got lucky, and killed him and I thought "Dang.... I like this gun."
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:54 pm

lol Sho'nuff. I didn't know that Laughing , I really never notice if people go after me. And thanks for the mentions man. You're not as easy to me as you make it sound BTW, you alway give me a challenge Smile .

Does anyone know who's been playin as JJ'Admirer, A_JJ'_Fan, etc.? They're pretty good, so they been playin with me before they became my fan club, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axes Top 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axes Top 5   Axes Top 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axes Top 5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: Star Wars Battlefront 2 :: Top Players-
Jump to: