The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

I gotta say...

Go down 
+2
darthwiley
{GOR.666}Dagen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{GOR.666}Dagen
Rookie
Rookie
{GOR.666}Dagen

I gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: I gotta say...   I gotta say... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 pm

Official Arena is probably my fav server for non Jedi. You guys do a great job with variety and admin. I've only had a couple of problems ever but it's always been a kick and not a ban. Well...Except Eazy E...I guess you can't take a joke...You know as well as I that it was cheesy that you switched my team after owning you three kills in a row then kicking me a map later when you got bothanized. Seriously I was just messin with you a bit then got back to actually playing...Also I dunno who did it but can someone explain to me how I got kicked for TK'n in a no team damage server. I mean I saw I somehow TK'd someone but dunno how it happened. Well...Those couple of things aside It's good to play with players that actually use some strategy I tend to like the CTF more than conquest which is why I like the arena server best. Sorry to any of you who get pissed at my style of play...But better you die than I Twisted Evil Oh yeah JJ'...your a worm Razz
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

I gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I gotta say...   I gotta say... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 am

When you get kicked and it says for TK, I believe that is just a generic message produced by the server. You might have been kicked ofr disrupting gameplay. I do that sometimes if I have a player goofing off on my team and causing trouble for the people that are really trying to play.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

I gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I gotta say...   I gotta say... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey thanks Nero!

We do our best at the Arena. Might be adding a few more maps too. Gonna be a few CTFs and a couple more Conquests. Not too many conquests though. I like CTF way more too!

And Wiley is right. Doesn't matter what the admin boots someone for, when the server actually kicks the player it will always say for team killing. It's weird, the first admin messages will say whatever the admin picked like "Using Map Exploits" or "Being Inactive" or whatever. But the last one right before it says that Player Left, it'll say that player was kicked for team killing. Suspect

And uh, the other thing.... we'll remedy that. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{GOR.666}Dagen
Rookie
Rookie
{GOR.666}Dagen

I gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I gotta say...   I gotta say... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Nah I know it always says booted for TK but this was an actual TK that took a point from me. It was some sort of weird glitch cause I saw the message sayin N3R0 killed whoever-TK But as far as Eazy is concerned I'm just messin with him a bit...I took no offense really. Again great server and map choices...The only ones I'd like to see is maybe a Hoth or Death Star conquest as they are fun usually and a Mygeeto CTF without tanks.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

I gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I gotta say...   I gotta say... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:02 pm

I would love to see mygeeto ctf with or without tanks.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

I gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I gotta say...   I gotta say... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

id like to see corucant conquest lol!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

I gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I gotta say...   I gotta say... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:48 pm

just an interesting lil thing bout tking since u guys talkin bout it lol did u kno if u hit the hero on ur team when its almost out of time u get the kill haha u get negative points 4 tking however because it hero slayer u do get to become the hero next haha i just thought that kinda funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I gotta say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I gotta say...   I gotta say... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I gotta say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: