The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Posting ranks?

Go down 
+3
{DSB}Mewtwo
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
GRIZZ
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Posting ranks? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:12 pm

mewtwo i generally check this forum everyday and last night i checked all the new posts today when i woke up and checked the ENTIRE board was full!! id like to ask that u please quit posting useless junk! half of the time its stuff not even related to the topic if u want ur own random thread where u and slayer can spam all day that would b great just PLEASE QUIT SPAMMING!!!
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:15 pm

yeah slayer...he started it trying to beat me in post count
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:18 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:25 pm

ur goin to have to stop mewtwo. the same goes 4 u slayer dont start spaming ok? the maddness has to end.
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:16 pm

VASH wrote:
mewtwo i generally check this forum everyday and last night i checked all the new posts today when i woke up and checked the ENTIRE board was full!! id like to ask that u please quit posting useless junk! half of the time its stuff not even related to the topic if u want ur own random thread where u and slayer can spam all day that would b great just PLEASE QUIT SPAMMING!!!
you aint kidding vash i got over 50 topic watch emails today just from them. if you kids played in the arena half as mutch as the time you spend on this site spamming you would be in the top 10 lol. no one even knows what to comment on anymore because of all the useless nonsense post! so we are going to go thru the threads and delete tons of useless post spams. and maybe even not have any post ranks at all if this doesnt stop!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:48 pm

noooo
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:05 pm

ok then grizz.and slayer,when a moderator speaks and says he is gonna do sumthing he is gonna do it
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Moderator Announcement
OK now last night we went thru the all the threads and erased about 170 POST! ALL SPAM AND NONSENSE POST! 99% of them where from two people. The arena forum is for all the arena players! Respect the forum and the post from the players!
Please do not make us have to erase anything ever again thanks. CoolPosting ranks? - Page 2 Avatar_6089
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:30 pm

when did you become a moderator grizz?and fine whatever and who is the other 1%
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:42 pm

I have been one since the site started, and the 2 posts out of the 170, 1 was mine and 1 was vash both complaining about the spamming. so please just respect the forum and things will be all good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:53 pm

i do respect the forum its just i cant get posts unless yall post more because i aint a double poster
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Mewtwo,

It is generally considered bad forum etiquette to post in a topic with the intent of increasing your post count. It’s no better than double posting.

I participate on numerous forms and I can tell you that the moderators of this forum have been most gracious with requesting you to cease spamming. On most forums you would have been banned by now, and not politely. Since there are no forum rules posted for the Arena, it’s up to the moderators to advise you on what is and is not acceptable.

Think of it this way, spamming in someone else’s thread is like glitching in someone else’s server (one that doesn’t allow glitching that is). Very Happy

If you really want to have a rambling thread, start your own topic and post away. Then you can pick the subject and you own the thread. Then you can spam away (if the moderators permit that is).
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:03 pm

ok "grey bush" tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting ranks?   Posting ranks? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting ranks?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: