The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

good news bad news lol

Go down 
+3
GRIZZ
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
VASH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

good news bad news lol Empty
PostSubject: good news bad news lol   good news bad news lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:15 pm

ok bad news 1st ima b gone till next fri and just wanted to let every1 kno im ok and not hurt or n trouble lol

here the good news ima b an extra n burn notice most likely and get $105 a day probly 4 just standin around cuz im not expectin any lines lol also if they dont take me ill still b down their n miami visiting an old friend and stayin on a vacation (ive soooo missed the beach) this was extremely sudden i woke up today to this news lol and im leavin shortly lol dont worry my life always like this lol ill b bak next fri so ill c u guys round then

bye guys
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: good news bad news lol   good news bad news lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:09 pm

That's badass! You'll definitely have to tell us which episode it is so we can see what a Vash looks like! Laughing

My wife watches Burn Notice. I'm not a big fan, but it has one of my favorite actors - Bruce Campbell....

This is my BOOMstick!!

Here's another.

Last edited by {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: good news bad news lol   good news bad news lol Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:20 pm

bummer its old lol but! it does look funny enough to save it from its oldness lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: good news bad news lol   good news bad news lol Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah it's old, but the humor from it makes it worth watching. You'll be laughing so hard you'll cry and fall on the floor. Here's another wicked awesome old school movie not many know about. Thanks Grizz for fixing this stuff and telling me how to do it the right way bro. I owe you a ton.

This next funny/wicked awesome movie is Kung-Fu Hustle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good news bad news lol   good news bad news lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good news bad news lol
Page 1 of 1