The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

2 friendly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

2 friendly Empty
PostSubject: 2 friendly   2 friendly Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:02 pm

this is just a word of warning 4 every1 else so they dont make the same mistake that i did lol story time lol popcorn

ok as u guys kno i used to b CHAOS_GAMMER well as time went by i noticed that when i went on the server selection screen my system would occasionally freeze up and the more time went by the worse it got till eventually i hardly bothered even playing cuz i had to fight with it just 4 it to work x.x i tried new cable new memory cards new just about everything but nuffin ever worked lol anyway when i joined 501st i decided i should get a new name and with that new name like a miricle everything worked perfectly lol now whenever i try to use my old name my ps2 freezes on server screen AND whenever i go to my buddy list lol c i got the "bright" idea of me collecting as many buddies as i can lol so as a result there r years worth of buddies on my other name that i cant even get to to delete them cuz it will freeze up 1st lol (@grizz: due u think that cuzs the mic trouble we have?)

so the morale of this story is yes u can b to friendly and shouldnt save every single buddy request u get lol
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

2 friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 friendly   2 friendly Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:18 am

maybe having multiple names with multiple buddy list saved from the same ip can mess it up to. i noticed that if you go over 50 buddys it starts not being able to see all your friends on the list, and if they are not on the list because you have more than 50 you cant hear them in the game until you erase enough players till there name pops up at the bottom of the list. thats why i started only accepting mostly players with mics and had to erase a bunch of players without mics so i can hear those who do. so sorry to anyone that sent me a buddy request without a mic, i dont accept it because my 50 count buddy list is full of mostly people with mics otherwise i should have like 1000 on there.

another thing you should try is going to http://www.gamespy.com/ and registering, the game uses a gamespy id also it keeps track of every name you logged in with and you might want to sinc up with what name your using now. will it make a difference?i dont know but it couldnt hurt i did it long ago.

Last edited by GRIZZ on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

2 friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 friendly   2 friendly Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 am

it could just be your ps2 getting a little old or broken and starting to fail?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Sponsored content

2 friendly Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 friendly   2 friendly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 friendly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: Star Wars Battlefront 2 :: General-
Jump to: