The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Your longest online killstreak

Go down 
+16
KillaK
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Axe
xNightWing
{APOCALYPSE}CL_SHAWN
darthwiley
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
PyroJockey
{Apocalypse}-200*FLY
{DSB}Mewtwo
VASH
Kingkong
ACE
JJ'
GRIZZ
Bouncer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 pm

JJ,

Thats the way to do it. I dont really try for a streak, but when I start to get the awards, I get more involved because you are more dangerous. It is nice to have the flechette to mow people down! I got it on Coruscant a couple of weeks ago and went the entire match without getting killed. Like Vash, I try to improve my vantage point and position when I go up against top players. I hate getting killed so my kill/death ratio is usually pretty impressive. In fact I remember I had to get away from you on Coruscant when I was close to getting my flechette shotgun.

As far as being a sniper, I still dont see how you can go the entire match on Utapau and not get killed. Usually some punk bothen will try to get you when your heatlth is low or fighting someone else.
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:45 pm

lol 1 time i went a whole match without dyin as a cis sniper
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:04 pm

That makes 2 of us Ace lol

Darthwiley - Autoturrets usually do the trick for those punk bothans. Most bothans are impatient and just go after the people on the frontlines, while I pick them off with the sniper rifle. For those more patient bothans, I listen for footsteps with no body, and I dive like hell when I hear the click of a bothan changin weapons. Its hard to explain, its all instinctive. And low health isnt usually a problem, my health only gets low from a bothan or a few stray bullets, and if I take about half health, I switch to an engie to replenish my health.

BTW, does anybody want to start a class tactics section? I would start one if anyone were interested.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:25 pm

i was behind u on utapau waitin to get a clean shot n on ur head cuz i knew if i missed even once ud find me lol but the match ended b4 u ever even paused lol p.s. beam rifle is my fav weapon lol id b fine with that jj lol so here a tip 4 engys when im down 2 1 detpak i get more ammo cuz its just faster reload time
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Yea I know what you mean about the "click" right when the bothan appears. I was talking about that a long time ago in our clan forum. Bothans are the most useless class on the game. Most people just run around aimlessly with no purpose. You most likely get one person, then you are dead. The only time I use a bothan is if I have to go take out a reconer or an ammo droid.
Back to top Go down
xNightWing
Grunt
Grunt
xNightWing

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:36 am

I went 146-0 on hoth and yesterday I went 141-0 on hoth Cool
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:51 am

in the arena? where you reconing? or in a turret?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
xNightWing
Grunt
Grunt
xNightWing

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:48 am

lol No it was in .com I was using Snowspeeders like a pro Cool
but now days they switch me whenever im rebels on that map Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:32 am

and that's why I don't play Hoth Conquest online anymore! No

If you're on the Empire and you're not in an AT-AT, don't even bother running out in the open. laugh
You'll get cut down quick!

Snow Speeder
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:41 pm

I cant stand bothons at all! The designers of the bothons were prob thinking "hmmmm... I have an idea! Lets make them invisible!" Then the another guy says "Nah thats not enough. . . lets give them a gun that can kill an enemie in one shot!" Yesterday I was kicking butt as a sniper and there was this engie who used the glitch where you destroy the ammo droid, get ontop of it, then rebuild it so you are stuck in it. so i walked up to him and kept on blowing up his ammo droid and eventually I killed him. Well then he trys it again about 3 more times but I kill him everytime so then he changes into a bothon and comes up to me and kills me over and over to get revenge.

I wanted to do this to him Flame Thrower
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:01 am

rotflol HAHAHAHAHAHA whew hehe ok um that engy was me! lol and i felt like helpin ppl and givin em health and ammo lol now no offense to u axe but usually the smart players take advantage of this and keep themselves healed next to me lol and so when u wouldnt let me do that i kinda got annoyed and decided to bothan u haha sorry axe lol
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:30 am

I find this very amusing. Smile

Was it by chance captured on Arena TV?
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm

lol Vash, I've seen you in an ammo droid on Mustafar before, I tried to kill you once, then got smart about it. You just never know if that peaceful guy in the ammo box is just gonna pop out and take out four or five guys.

Axe - If there is a player who isn't shooting anyone, and is just givin health and ammo to everyone, don't shoot him. I don't know why they do it, but taking advantage of it can give you an extra needed boost in battle.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:14 pm

. . . . . .. . . . . . oh. lol wow there is no way I would have EVER found out that was you Vash! And yea maybe killing you wasnt the smartest move.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:27 am

lol well jj and axe the main reason i do that was it got started when i would lag so bad i couldnt hit the broad side of a barn but i still wanted to help out so thats how i helped lol i also do that when im sick (like ive been the past couple of days lol) so those r my reasons lol
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:09 am

Vash, thats glitching and I wouldnt do that.
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:17 am

Yeah, those were my first thoughts too. We (the regulars) know you're just screwin around, but...knowing people, there's gonna be a time when someone uses that same glitch to actually cheat and get cheap kills. So its probably not a good idea to do it, at least not often.

It's still pretty funny when you do it tho Laughing Cool.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 pm

in the technical sense that im n a boundary i shouldnt b yes it glitching lol howerver i like to c it as the light side of glitching where im helping others haha not the dark side just tryin to get cheep kills lol id prefer to stay out and give healt but i die much faster since i dont try and kill n that state of mind lol
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:36 pm

You can be in the boundry and still glitch. For example I banned someone once for glitching on Kashykk. They were inside of the big iron door once and couldnt be killed.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:05 am

lol wow there so many creative glitches lol didnt kno bout that one lol o yeah almost 4got i only give health and stuff under a diff name but if u or any other admin think it a bad glitch (or a bad influence to other players) dont hesitate to send an admin msg tellin me to get out lol ima good listener
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:17 pm

If you are at your own base and the enemy isnt around, it doesnt impact the game. But if someone is trying to kill you and/or blow up and ammo droid for strategic reasons, it isnt fair to them that they cant kill you. Also, like you said, it is a bad influence for other players and Im sure they will try and copy it when they see how "cool" it is that they cant get killed.
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
Grunt
Grunt
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 am

my longest is 104 kills n zero deaths on death star
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:05 am

ok i finally got a btr number 4 u guys lol i had a great day yesterday and i get home i decide to play i get like 40+kills and 0 deaths on mos eisley (i was just lucky jj was on my team haha)

then next on hoth i think i got round 80 kills and like 10 deaths i dont member to well lol

space was a mess x.x it was assault so just anouther hanger battle sigh.. anybody that did go out was a bomber x.x double sigh... the map ended and the guy with the most kills was like 5 triple sigh.. lol

any ways then came death star i had percision pistol like 5 times and damage reduction like 4 and increase like 3 i think lol and in 1 of my long kill streaks i had more then 70 but less then 90 (i had 98 when i finally died lol) at 148 my "wonderful" lil sis unpluged my internet x.x so since im not exactly certain of my kill streak lets say 80 lol
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:11 pm

I finally beat my record today! cheers I don't really know exactlyhow many, but I think it was in the 50s.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:18 pm

mine is prob in the 30's but im not exactly sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your longest online killstreak   Your longest online killstreak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your longest online killstreak
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next