The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Booted for team killing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natedaug
Rookie
Rookie
Natedaug

Booted for team killing? Empty
PostSubject: Booted for team killing?   Booted for team killing? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 pm

So lil bit ago I was in the arena map was death star. Minding my own business with the rocket launcher guy...
Someone other player(same team) started shootin at me and Im thinkin wth? Then got booted for team killing.

Didnt know kiilin a teammate was possible without like knockin im off an edge?

What did I do?
scratch

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Booted for team killing?   Booted for team killing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:21 pm

the "booted for team killing" is the generic message that is displayed when booting someone without giving a specific reason. Apparently from what you describe you pissed a lot of people off doing something. If it wasn't for glitching I don't know why you would get booted.
Back to top Go down
Natedaug
Rookie
Rookie
Natedaug

PostSubject: Re: Booted for team killing?   Booted for team killing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:36 pm

I see.
The weird, I wanst glitching for sure( heck I barely know how lol) and dont know what I would have done to tick em off.
Ohwell. Atleast I didnt get banned or something.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Booted for team killing?   Booted for team killing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Looking at the Arena blog on Game Tracker it appears you joined a "Grunts Only" match on Sunday night. Since you were playing as a rocket that's probably why you were booted. Pay attention to the admin messages, they probably tried to warn you first.
Back to top Go down
Natedaug
Rookie
Rookie
Natedaug

PostSubject: Re: Booted for team killing?   Booted for team killing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Ohhhh.... I try to make an effort to pay attention to that, but I dont recall seeing anything.
Guess I missed it.

The thought actually crossed my mind, I looked here to see if there was anything about a "grunts only" but didnt see anything.
Do people just randomly decide, or is there someplace else they like take a vote or something?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Booted for team killing?   Booted for team killing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Very few people visit this site anymore. Most of the conversations, including Grunts Only nights, are done on the Arenas GameTracker server blog. Check there for the most current info and to contact any admins.
Back to top Go down
Natedaug
Rookie
Rookie
Natedaug

PostSubject: Re: Booted for team killing?   Booted for team killing? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:17 pm

I noticed there isnt too much activity here. too bod...
Didnt even notice the blog there. Then again, Ive never looked around very much there.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booted for team killing?   Booted for team killing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booted for team killing?
Page 1 of 1