The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Darthwiley has retired

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

Darthwiley has retired Empty
PostSubject: Darthwiley has retired   Darthwiley has retired Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:56 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone over the years for making this game so exciting to play online. I have retired from playing and will miss you guys. MW3 has won me over and I like that millions of people play the game online and you can always find a match.

I wanted to give a special thanks to:

- Legend who really told me and showed me how to play the game. He loved sharing what he knew and help me become a solid engineer

- JJ' for really helping me take my game to another level further showing me how to work the engineer class and play with true skill

- The original Apocalypse Clan Members who I enjoyed going into battle with (Ace, Shawn, Sho, Grizz, Chills)

Too many names to mention here but wanted to just mention a few. My PS3 name is Travis94303 so look for me on there.

Until we meet again........... SWBF III

Dathwiley
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Darthwiley has retired   Darthwiley has retired Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:51 am

darthwiley wrote:
MW3 has won me over and I like that millions of people play the game online and you can always find a match.
MW3 has pretty much taken everyone away from practically every game's fanbase, except for Skyrim, BF3, and maybe AC:Revelations, Batman, and Gears of War. Its quite funny though, because its practically the same game every year with some different perks and maps. I've never played MW2 before so idk if it is EXACTLY the same as MW3, but yes it is probably way more popular than any game ever made.

Also, PS3 FTW! I might add you so we can play a match sometime, don't have a mic though so I can't really help if your an objective based player.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Darthwiley has retired   Darthwiley has retired Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Wiles!

I can't blame you man. It's damn nice playing on servers that are full all the time instead of just running around trying to get a server filled. haha

I'm not a fan of MW3 tho. So you won't see me there. I rented it one night... man, I thought y'all didn't like cheap play!
I got air-strikes done on me 3 times in one friggin match! Then, some hillbilly kept dropping the N-bomb so.... Battlefield 3 is where it's at now! hehe

Actually Killzone 3 is the best shooter I've played so far. If y'all wanna play some shoot 'em up wit the BossPlayer, that's my game!

DC Universe Online is pretty fun too. But I usually have to wait for 600 to 2,000 ppl to join the server in front of me tho! omg

My PSN is: BossPlayer5150
my DC names are: The ReEducator (hero)
and: Doctor Olympia (villain)

Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Darthwiley has retired   Darthwiley has retired Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 am

It was a pleasure fighting with you Wiley, I'm glad I was able to help you develop you skills here. Good luck with the next-gen games man. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darthwiley has retired   Darthwiley has retired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darthwiley has retired
Page 1 of 1