The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Super Saiyan Vegeta in Grand Theft Auto San Adres on Ps2, Kamahamaha! on San Andres and real life action roleplay Grand Theft Auto. lmao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

Super Saiyan Vegeta in Grand Theft Auto San Adres on Ps2, Kamahamaha! on San Andres and real life action roleplay Grand Theft Auto. lmao Empty
PostSubject: Super Saiyan Vegeta in Grand Theft Auto San Adres on Ps2, Kamahamaha! on San Andres and real life action roleplay Grand Theft Auto. lmao   Super Saiyan Vegeta in Grand Theft Auto San Adres on Ps2, Kamahamaha! on San Andres and real life action roleplay Grand Theft Auto. lmao Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:04 am

Super Saiyan Vegeta terrorizing San Andres on the Ps2.

Kamahamaha! on San Andres on Ps2 done by the same Vegeta. lmao

Funny fan made action role play of San Adres. I know it's stupid, but because of that simple fact is why it's so funny. lmao

Last edited by {Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Super Saiyan Vegeta in Grand Theft Auto San Adres on Ps2, Kamahamaha! on San Andres and real life action roleplay Grand Theft Auto. lmao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saiyan Vegeta in Grand Theft Auto San Adres on Ps2, Kamahamaha! on San Andres and real life action roleplay Grand Theft Auto. lmao   Super Saiyan Vegeta in Grand Theft Auto San Adres on Ps2, Kamahamaha! on San Andres and real life action roleplay Grand Theft Auto. lmao Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:50 am

well i wasnt gonna say anything cuz ive never actually played gta so i dont really know what its like however it is pretty epic to b flying around so easily like that lol as 4 the real life 1 the only thing i got was when he shot the guy and he wouldnt die lol that was funny lol
Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan Vegeta in Grand Theft Auto San Adres on Ps2, Kamahamaha! on San Andres and real life action roleplay Grand Theft Auto. lmao
Page 1 of 1