The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon. Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon.   Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Lost Woods

Missing Link Part 1.

Missing Link Part 2.

Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon.   Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 pm

i went to paint and made a map to get thru lost forest and that vid was funny but wow the cartoon made link seem so lame i barely got thru the 1st part of the vid lol
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon.   Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:48 pm

I agree about the cartoon link, but my favorite part is when he stands the rail singing loudly "Zelda loves me, Zelda loves!!!!!" That's near the end of part two and the part where he scares the skeleton warrior when he has Zelda in his arms. lmao

Here's a side note, did you all know that the famous wrestler/manager Captain Lu Albano played as Mario in the old Super Mario Brothers Super Show Cartoon? Also, during the real life Super Mario Brothers movie, the police guy in the video camera when he's talking to King Koopa/Bowser is the guy who played Luigi during the Super Mario Brothers Super Show as well? It had live actions Mario brothers at the start, then the cartoon, then live action, then the Zelda cartoon, then the conclusion to the cartoon then ended with the real life Mario bros again. Another funny side note is that I still know how to do the Mario dance from the end credits at the end of the show. lmao I might post a youtube video of me doing it if I ever make another youtube account and get the guts do so. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon.   Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: Real life Link's lost in the woods and The Missing Link from the old Zelda cartoon.
Page 1 of 1