The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Babylon 5 space battles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

Babylon 5 space battles Empty
PostSubject: Babylon 5 space battles   Babylon 5 space battles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Babylon 5 was one of the best sci-fi shows ever on TV but only has a cult following (including me). I found this montage of Babylon 5 space battles on YouTube. The style is so unique, like the cover art on some of the classic sci-fi magazines of the 40s and 50s come to life.

Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Babylon 5 space battles   Babylon 5 space battles Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:08 am

thats was.......AWESOME! i liked Babylon 5 too it had great CG FX for when it was on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Babylon 5 space battles   Babylon 5 space battles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:04 am

it has my attention lol so where can i go to watch the shows?
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Babylon 5 space battles   Babylon 5 space battles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 pm

The series ran for 5 seasons with a 5 year story arc. This included a 2 hour pilot episode, 110 regular episodes, 5 made for TV movies, A 13 episode spinoff series (Crusade) and a recent direct to DVD release.

A full chronological episode list can be found on The Lurkers Guide to Babylon 5 which at one time was the ultimate source of all information relative to the Babylon 5 universe.

All of these have been released on DVD but most if not all these can be viewed on line. I have not however been able to find a solitary on line source for all episodes and movies. Some can be found on Youtube. Some seasons are on the WB web site

Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Babylon 5 space battles   Babylon 5 space battles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:59 am

thanks 4 the link pyro that will save me a lot of time lol im a prime canidate for 1 of those bing commercials with the whole search of load lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babylon 5 space battles   Babylon 5 space battles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babylon 5 space battles
Page 1 of 1