The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

I challenge you to a tank surfing race........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

I challenge you to a tank surfing race........ Empty
PostSubject: I challenge you to a tank surfing race........   I challenge you to a tank surfing race........ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Lmao you guys read it right. This is an idea that I have for just us apoc members to try out on one of the huge vehicle maps on Saturday or Sunday on the Arena2 if it's okay with Shawn and Sho'Nuff.

Here's my idea in detail.....

Okay, we each auto-assign to a team and no one tries to kill the other team but we put two enemy vehicles next to each other with one or two people standing on top of each vehicle.(STANDING NOTHING MORE!) An Engineer from either side starts the races same as we were starting the one on one matches on Mos Eisley in the Arena2 on Saturday night for practice. Once the race is started, the person or people on the vehicles try to stay on them while the drivers try to go as fast as they can around the map back to the finish line to win the map. After the race, the team who crosses with their person or people on their tank the fastest wins.

After the race everyone gets out of their vehicles and the losers either get inside of theirs or stand next to it or both while the winning team puts a land mine on the vehicle to kill off the losers.

This is idea just came to me as I got offline moments ago. Let me know what you all think and if it sounds like fun.

I'll be on later today in the official arena. We can meet in there and then I'll make a Ps2 four person server. I only want people who have mics to join though so I'll tell the three other people the password for it when we meet up in the arena. The maps for this I'll be using will be Mygeeto and Naboo.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to a tank surfing race........   I challenge you to a tank surfing race........ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Well, I am thinking about making a four person map with tanks for this to be done, but it will be passworded so only people with mics can join so I can explain the rules to everyone. See, one person will be inside the tank, while the other will be using a grunt while trying to stay ontop of the tank of their team as they go around the map. The grunts on the hoods of the tanks will be the only ones allowed to attack the other team, but here's the catch, they can only shoot at the other grunt with their blaster rifle or pistol. NO GRENADES. If your grunt is killed, you must stop your tank so they can get back ontop of it before proceeding in the race. The first team to make it around the whole map three times wins the map.

This can be done with both eras on big area vehichle maps like Mygeeto, Kashyyk, and Naboo. If both eras are used though, still no explosives, that means no wrist rockets and no grenades and the grunts on the hoods of the tanks will be the only ones allowed to attack but must fight eachother while trying to stay on top of their tank's hood. Also, the driver must stop the tank if they toss their grunt off of the hood so they can get back on it before proceeding. The grunts can only attack each other when both are on the hoods of the vehicles as well. Kashyyk and Naboo are perfect circular maps for this idea. For Mygeeto, the huge big center next both middle command posts will be the start and finish of that map. Since each tank has a different speed, both teams will need to use the republic/empire flat hooded tanks. The races cannot begin until both teams are set up with the proper tank and both grunts on the hoods. The grunts can only start to attack when the tanks are moving as well.

If interested, meet me in the arena tonight between five and six pm central time and add me to buddy list so I can give you the password using talk to and listen to buddies only.
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to a tank surfing race........   I challenge you to a tank surfing race........ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Haha this sounds awesome!! I would love to do it but I don't think we could get enough people to join and then actually cooperate. Pretty creative though!
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to a tank surfing race........   I challenge you to a tank surfing race........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:41 am

Yeah that's why I was going to do this only four people in a Ps2 made server. I actually forgot all about this. lol I also had an idea a while back about detpack/mine toss challenge as well. See the map will be Death Star for the det pack/mine toss challenge. Both teams go to the back of the cell block. The rebels/republic cannot jump across the small gap to landing in front of them neither can the empire/CiS. The option of the "ring toss" is to take the other team out by only tossing either a detpack or a mine across the small gap between the two teams. The small gap I am referring to is where both parts of the cell block connect near the flag. One team on one side, the other team on the other.
Back to top Go down
theplayer1
Grunt
Grunt
theplayer1

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to a tank surfing race........   I challenge you to a tank surfing race........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 am

Haha sweet, I love these "games within the game" ideas.

Like I once had this idea for a long distance rocket challenge. There would be 2 teams of all rockets in a big outdoor map preferably Kashyyyk or Hoth. They would basically be on opposite ends of the map on top of a platform so that each team would know where the other is. They would then start firing rockets at each other. It's actually pretty sweet the fact that the rockets do travel the distance of the map. They don't just suddenly disappear after a certain distance.

I remember I killed someone on Hoth with a rocket that traveled at least half the distance of the map. I mean that's gotta be a record for longest distance kill with a rocket guitar
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
{Apocalypse}XxB.R.xX

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to a tank surfing race........   I challenge you to a tank surfing race........ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Man, I use to rocket snipe all of the snipers on the other team who kept camping all map long on Utapau.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I challenge you to a tank surfing race........   I challenge you to a tank surfing race........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I challenge you to a tank surfing race........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: BattleZone-
Jump to: