The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Do you like Super Kamino?

Go down 
+3
Kingkong
{501st}CL.Lonewolf
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
7 posters

Do you want Super Kamino to stay in the map rotation?
Yes
Do you like Super Kamino? I_vote_lcap33%Do you like Super Kamino? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No
Do you like Super Kamino? I_vote_lcap67%Do you like Super Kamino? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

Do you like Super Kamino? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:43 pm

It seems that my modded version of Super Kamino isn't all that popular. Some players really enjoy the sniping on this map but almost every time, like 8-12 players will leave the server when this map starts.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{501st}CL.Lonewolf
Grunt
Grunt
{501st}CL.Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:13 pm

This is what I said on GT also:What if we lowered the points for ctf victory and take naboo off and kamino off and lower the specials to 24 at least that way theyll have to just get twice as much points to get specials and wont take to long to get it?

I say we should definitely take it off cuz its not fun.I even had to take it off my map rotation for my server cuz it sucked but I still like to fight there.But for thr servers sake I vote take it off.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/clan/the501st
Kingkong
Grunt
Grunt
Kingkong

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 am

i say that u take it off, 4 the server's rank!!! i enjoy it only when its full!!!
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:55 am

i voted no x.x i like kamino but i dont think its in the servers best interest ..sigh
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:44 am

Super Kamino is worse than Naboo...and that is hard to do!
Back to top Go down
dx
Grunt
Grunt
dx

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 am

kamnio is a fun map but the server rank is sliping so get rid for the arena to go up the rank again
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Yeah, Kamino can be fun....sometimes. Sniper
But for the most part it is kinda boring. Just a lot of running around trying to find someone to shoot. scratch
Plus with the rain, I couldn't see that good. No You almost have to snipe just so you can be zoomed-in all the time.

Since it was good for the sniping though I wanted to replace it with another good sniper map. Kashyyyk is great for sniping! The robots and clones both have good spots for that! Plus, there's tanks to make scoring the flag easier. Cool

And I had to take down Naboo too. Ugh! That map was boring. Yavin get's it's spot.
Sorry Shawn. wall
Dual Blade
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{501st}CL.Lonewolf
Grunt
Grunt
{501st}CL.Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:49 pm

GREAT MAP PICKS!!!
Back to top Go down
{501st}CL.Lonewolf
Grunt
Grunt
{501st}CL.Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 pm

MAKE YAVIN A SUPER MAP SINCE NO MORE KAMINO!!!ITS A GOOD 1 FOR A SUPER MAP!!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dx
Grunt
Grunt
dx

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:50 pm

yavin is a fun map to do ctf go for it oh and mygeteo ctf its fun map
Back to top Go down
slayer
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
slayer

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:29 pm

eh kamino is ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Super Kamino?   Do you like Super Kamino? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like Super Kamino?
Page 1 of 1