The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Tournament Teams and Dates

Go down 
+7
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
PyroJockey
Parth
darthwiley
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Bandita
KillaK
11 posters

What day you wanna do this?
Friday December 31st
Tournament Teams and Dates I_vote_lcap0%Tournament Teams and Dates I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Saturday January 1st
Tournament Teams and Dates I_vote_lcap75%Tournament Teams and Dates I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Sunday January 2nd
Tournament Teams and Dates I_vote_lcap25%Tournament Teams and Dates I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

Tournament Teams and Dates Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Team 1Team 2Team 3Team 4Team 5Team 6Team 7Team 8
MandaloreVashDarknessBanditaKintaro
StarkAurorusDark SkittyusSho'NuffDr. Pepper
SmackDarthWileyWicked Bullet?????DarkDragon
?????KillaKFett 131?????Heartless

*Post with a team of four or suggestions for the date.*

Last edited by KillaK on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandita
Rookie
Rookie
Bandita

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:04 pm

i want to be in team 4 who want to join?
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:38 am

Team - 5?-

DrkDragon
Kintaro
Pepper
Heartless
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:49 am

What time is this happening
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:56 am

This is all gonna happen in one day? How can we squeeze all the matches in? Should be a week span or so..
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:09 am

Doesnt matter to me. Wheres the dude who organized this thing at? I just made the teams look all pretty and neat in a table.

Im assuming whoever is in charge will tell who we facing. Than the two teams should schedule a time to fight, meet in the chat box, and make sure to tell Manda. But idk this is just guessing.
Back to top Go down
Parth
Grunt
Grunt
Parth

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, if he gives us the time, i'll probably join in as well.
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:13 pm

KillaK wrote:
Im assuming whoever is in charge will tell who we facing. Than the two teams should schedule a time to fight, meet in the chat box, and make sure to tell Manda.

Bouncer? You started this in the other thread, are you taking charge? scratch
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:03 pm

I'll get in on this if it's around Saturday afternoon.
Ya could put me on #4 wit the Bandita.
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:55 pm

Oooooo This Is Getting Nasty...
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 am

Someone find Bouncer and tell him to lay down the law!

or rules, his team, the story, Darkness 2 other guys, could throw in sinjin and Mike onto bandita's team, yada yada yada
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 am

Rules should be no specials. grunt, sniper, heavy and engy.
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:06 pm

ill go attempt to recruit some monkeys unless anyone wants in then pm me on GT
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 pm

ok add wicked bullet to our team im not sure if he will be on at the time bu for now he is in the tream
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Well how about this. Tomorrow night (Saturday) 8 PM Eastern. (Thats 7 PM Central and 5 PM Pacific).

Get on the chat box around that time so even if the teams dont all show, we can still do some type of fun battle thingy. As long as Manda is there for his server lol.

We can make it 9 PM if that time is conflicting with dinner on the west coast.
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:54 am

ok well its me skitty wicket bullet and fett 131 ill let them all know the time and that time sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:07 am

ahhhhhh!!! but b4 i get to the ahhh part lol good job with the table killak lol now where was i? o yes, ahhhhh! when i c new post the little light saber is extended thats how i kno to check but it didnt do that 4 this thread!!!! sigh x.x thanks 4 the heads up reatard lol if ya didnt mention anything i woulda never even known lol anyway how did it go? sorry i missed it guys x.x even if i had known bout it i couldnt have done it cuz of new years eve, family junk -.-
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:16 am

lol np and it would have gone better if we played real maps lol they did some random maps that we almost have never even played more then a few times -.- its going to be gonig again on maps EVERYONE knows not just what they play all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:35 am

Wait. Retard are you talking about the battle we had with you last night that I was in? (I'm Stark by the way.)
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:37 pm

yes all the maps that were done were ones that rebels had advantage on and are not played very often unless ur on that server i said what maps we wanted to do and we ended up doing random ones and...CURSE U HACKER SNIPER BOY! thats ur new name btw tho i did have fun and what not but really no 2 ctf or dumb maps notice we went to map we all knew and u didnt score once buhahahahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Lol I do not hack I dont get involved with that stuff. We thought this was just a regular scrim not a winter tournement battle. And I heard we were allowed to pick random maps. We hardly ever play Polis Massa, Mygeeto, and Mos Eisley on that server. I dont really pay attention to advantages. On conquest some factions do have an advantage, but on CTF I dont think it matters. It just matters who can score and keep their flag protected the best.
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:07 pm

the hack part was a joke sir and i never heard or saw anything about being random maps or anything and actually it does matter about the advantages of mos rebels have buildings all around the flag they u can easily get on top of and its hard to escape with rebels all around u empire dosnt have buildings all around that u can be on top of and be able to do much its hard to stay on them and ur an easy target mygeeto rebels have a huge ass long run from their flag point out easy for snipers to just sit there and kill u while u escape tho mygeeto i have no complaints about there that was close game might have won if i didnt end up detpacking myself instead of the guy with the flag but it seems my controller didnt agree with me throwing the detpack it thought i should drop it at my feet and go boom mos was just stupid that could have gone better but we had no teamwork going there other then for wiley helping flags get by polis.....that shouldnt even count me and skitty were being stupid at the time and felt the need to see if u can get engy thru the back lol and didnt try to do anything XD aka we failed uta u died lol
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:20 am

Mos Eisley I thought was a good battle, you guys scored many times and I think that base wise the empire and rebels are even considering how many times it took us to finally get your flag. We couldnt get your flag unless we all rushed you.
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm

lol well either way, next time we will do Tantive 1Flag, Mos Eisley Conquest, Death Star 1flag if that sounds better.
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:53 pm

polis was fine....but we just didnt try to play at that time lol mygeeto was better then mos that was more evenly matched then mos we had almost scored and u guys scored just before us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Teams and Dates   Tournament Teams and Dates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Teams and Dates
Page 1 of 1