The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Getting Kind of Bored

Go down 
+2
Mandalore
Mike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

Getting Kind of Bored Empty
PostSubject: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:27 am

Im pretty bored with the lack of clan battles, scrimmages or anything at all. I really want to be in some competitive TD on battles. I think someone should make an effort to organize Arena vs .com. I think it would be pretty easy to get a 12 on 12.

If that doesn't go down then it would be great if anyone wants to post any other challenges here. I'm pretty much out of ideas for getting people to play.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Mike wrote:
Im pretty bored with the lack of clan battles, scrimmages or anything at all. I really want to be in some competitive TD on battles. I think someone should make an effort to organize Arena vs .com. I think it would be pretty easy to get a 12 on 12.

If that doesn't go down then it would be great if anyone wants to post any other challenges here. I'm pretty much out of ideas for getting people to play.

I already challenged Apocalypse and I still waiting for their response to do the battle. Btw MNC is doing mixed scrims anytime during the week. I suggest to visit us someday and ask for it. Commonly we do scrims/battles/activities after 5pm eastern.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 am

Only 2-3 people ever talk in our clan chat board. Good luck trying to get a clan battle! This game will be on its last legs soon if we dont get some new blood in here and make things more exciting!
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 am

ya and im normally almost the only one that talks in there or on any clan thing everyone died i think but hell mike u can screw with us DARKs we been trying to get a clan battle or scrim with ANYONE!! we dont care we are bored and want a battle lol so if anyone wanna play lets do it!
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Ok, Dark how many people do you think would play for you guys?
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 pm

A Actual Retard wrote:
ya and im normally almost the only one that talks in there or on any clan thing everyone died i think but hell mike u can screw with us DARKs we been trying to get a clan battle or scrim with ANYONE!! we dont care we are bored and want a battle lol so if anyone wanna play lets do it!

IF you are interested of challenging us, go here http://mnc-4ever.webs.com/apps/forums/ and make a battle request. Unkillable was talking to me via GT about doing a battle. Using one of our forums is better to organize it.

Also STR, BOT, and others clans are active and waiting for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:57 pm

cHaOs is willing to fight any clan that wishes to.
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:47 pm

tried to set up fight with chaos like 20 times lol and it keeps failing on ur guys end
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:14 pm

A Actual Retard wrote:
tried to set up fight with chaos like 20 times lol and it keeps failing on ur guys end
We'll gladly fight you guys but it's just that getting all of our best people to make a battle is always the difficult part. lol!
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:55 am

STR would be up for battling Apoc or Dark in the future. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Kind of Bored   Getting Kind of Bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Kind of Bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: BattleZone-
Jump to: