The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Mike versus Ultimate Shooter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:54 pm

I have been challenged once again. Maybe this one will actually happen.

This duel will be like most others, on the Mos Eisley map at Command Post 5 (the arena).
We will do a 1v1 with each GCW class:
Grunt
Rocker
Sniper
Engineer
Best 3 out of 5 wins for each class. If we end up tied at 2-2 for classes, then we will repeat until a victor is decided. A grenade or detpack explosion will start the fighting. Anyone is welcome to come and watch from above or just spectate, and we will need someone to throw the grenade as well.

This duel should occur whenever both myself and the opponent have time to conduct it.

We will also need someone to host because it will be unfair if either of us uses our own servers. (Vash perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 4:47 pm

yup ill help u guys out lol ill b ref too and start the matches with detpacks and heal the victor lol hmm based on skill level i think u should easily win this mike lol dont disappoint me lol
Back to top Go down
ACE
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:08 pm

i can put up server if needed
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:27 am

Mike wrote:
I have been challenged once again. Maybe this one will actually happen.

This duel will be like most others, on the Mos Eisley map at Command Post 5 (the arena).
We will do a 1v1 with each GCW class:
Grunt
Rocker
Sniper
Engineer
Best 3 out of 5 wins for each class. If we end up tied at 2-2 for classes, then we will repeat until a victor is decided. A grenade or detpack explosion will start the fighting. Anyone is welcome to come and watch from above or just spectate, and we will need someone to throw the grenade as well.

This duel should occur whenever both myself and the opponent have time to conduct it.

We will also need someone to host because it will be unfair if either of us uses our own servers. (Vash perhaps?)

I accept the challenge with one condition. If I won, you will join MNC. Agree? Cool
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:33 pm

lol r u ultimate shooter mandalor? or r u just gonna take his spot? lol either way just lemme kno what time and ill set it up 4 u guys lol
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:02 pm

VASH wrote:
lol r u ultimate shooter mandalor? or r u just gonna take his spot? lol either way just lemme kno what time and ill set it up 4 u guys lol

No but i want to challenge him. Also, lets do this more exciting. I challenge both with my condition. I love challenges and this one captured my attention. I know that im not ultimate shooter, but i can show them who is the real ultimate shooter. Cool

Btw this is for fun, nothing serious. I just wanna participate in if they accept it. Also, vash, join and lets to a mini tournament. What u think? Wink
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

fine by me as long as its ok with the other 2 lol
Back to top Go down
Mike
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:11 am

Whoa sorry guys, moving into college made me forget all about this, but yea I'll play anyone that wants to duel, but I dont know about joining a clan if I lose...
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 am

Mike wrote:
Whoa sorry guys, moving into college made me forget all about this, but yea I'll play anyone that wants to duel, but I dont know about joining a clan if I lose...
It was a joke, just to make a little more drama for ur challenge Smile we can do a mini tournament using ur rules. I just want to play for fun, nothing serious guitar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike versus Ultimate Shooter   Mike versus Ultimate Shooter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike versus Ultimate Shooter
Page 1 of 1