The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER   TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 am

I went to see the expendables movie which wasnt bad but the tron trailer stole the show for me. this is for you greybush scifi fans shonuff,pyrojockey,wiley and the rest. i know you guys remember the tron movie it was basically the first gamer movie ever and this is part 2 it continues from part 1 its not a remake i cant wait and yes ill say it geek alert lol

Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER   TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:54 am

lol suprisingly enough i did c the orgional tron but it was old so i dont member the details about it lol i do kno that this new movie looks sweet i cant wait to c it myself
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER   TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Oh hell yeah! And Bridges is back as Flynn too?! Man, it's like a 30-year-old sequel. Twisted Evil

To date myself, I dressed up as Tron for Halloween one year. I think I was Luke after Return of The Jedi and Tron the next year.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER   TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:59 pm

tron 1982, 28 years its been and we all dressed up for halloween lol and i got in trouble for throwing my "identity disk" aka a frisbee lol at my sisters face and saying i derezzed you your dead lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Dr. Mario
Rookie
Rookie
Dr. Mario

PostSubject: Re: TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER   TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:44 pm

The whole reason I saw this movie was because I found out that Daft Punk was doing the score for the movie. I was the original, and then I saw Tron:Legacy opening night! It was great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER   TRON LEGACY THEATRICAL TRAILER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1