The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Gametracker Arena Server Stats

Go down 
+4
VASH
Bouncer
GRIZZ
boone532
8 posters
AuthorMessage
boone532
Grunt
Grunt
boone532

Gametracker Arena Server Stats Empty
PostSubject: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 pm

I was wondering if I quit in the middle of a match, *death star*, do i lose all points I got during the match? Like for stat tracker?
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 pm

first off gametracker doesnt count points it only counts kills! but you do get 2 gametracker points per kill just like the game swbf2 every kill is worth 2 points and game tracker counts it the same way.

second you can quit a map when ever you want you will not lose anything it gives you credit for however many kills you stop with in that map.

REMINDER GAMETRACKER ONLY COUNTS KILLS!
SO FLAG SCORES DONT COUNT!
COMMAND POST POINTS DONT COUNT!
ALSO THE EXTRA POINTS GIVIN FROM KILLING THE HERO DONT COUNT EITHER YOU STILL ONLY GET THE 1 KILL=2 GAMETRACKER POINTS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Dying (falling into bottomless hole, fall from too high and die) = -1 point
Respawn, and the occasional TK (how it happens, IDK) = -2 points
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:11 pm

also dont forget that it tracks hero kills completely seperately if u end map as a hero gt only counts all those kills u got with hero only and vice versa
Back to top Go down
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 pm

I know for a couple people, including myself, it only counts the exact number of kills u get. So 1 kill = 1 point. Not sure why it does this to some people, but its a flawed program, so i would just say dont worry what the stats say and let other people tell u you're good. lol if your concerned about it. pimp
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:43 am

I would prefer to track the kill to death ratio, but GT doesn't seem to be capable of that. Neutral
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 pm

If it were a kill to death ratio, reconers win every time.....

I dont think we would want that omg
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 pm

I don't even begin to understand how Gametracker tracks their "Score" scratch
Sometimes it "scores" 2 for 1. Sometimes it does 1 for 1.
Sometimes it gives you the hero kills. Sometimes it doesn't. hmmm

The worst is when it doesn't even show you online when you're wrecking shop! cussing

boone532 wrote:
I was wondering if I quit in the middle of a match, *death star*, do i lose all points I got during the match? Like for stat tracker?
To answer your question.... I think if Gametracker shows you online and your "Score" is showing how many kills you actually have, then you'll get credit for those even if the server crashes or you quit in the middle of the match.

But it all depends on when GT scans the server (every 5-10 minutes) and what it's actually showing.

Example: the other night I checked the Arena-GT page and it showed 0/24 -No Players Online- thumbs down
So I logged into the remote manager to see if (when) it crashed.... server was friggin FULL 24/24! omg
The next time GT scanned the Arena (like 10 minutes later) it showed all the players and their current amount of kills. I don't get it at all. wacko

So take the rankings with a grain of salt like what KillaK said. But if you do wrack up alot of kills on GT and you're ranked high on a server, it does show that you're very active and you do kick some ass on that particular server.
The high Kill-Per-Minute obviously shows that you whoop a lot of ass....and recon a lot. innocent
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gametracker Arena Server Stats   Gametracker Arena Server Stats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gametracker Arena Server Stats
Page 1 of 1