The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

I got banned for what reason?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

I got banned for what reason? Empty
PostSubject: I got banned for what reason?   I got banned for what reason? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 pm

why was i banned? (August 20, 2010 @ 11:19am) the top just said Iron Tyrant Banned then names came up and i couldnt see the reason, wtf man i was on a roll!!
Back to top Go down
Blitz
Grunt
Grunt
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for what reason?   I got banned for what reason? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Maybe it's because you broke a rule. Neutral
Back to top Go down
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for what reason?   I got banned for what reason? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:07 pm

ok, i didnt glitch, i didnt spam the mic (if thats even a rule), and all i did was kill the imperials like im supposed to
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for what reason?   I got banned for what reason? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:33 pm

It looks like one of the admins banned you for 24 hours for Using Map Exploits (glitching).

So, you weren't cheating in any way?

Maybe it's just a Mill thing. I know when I see a {Mill} tag I automatically think that player might be a glitcher. You guys have a bad rep from all the tag-stealing cheaters!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for what reason?   I got banned for what reason? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:38 pm

when we started i wasnt banned, this happened near the end Vizard and Who were there and they were opposite team, i kill vizard and i see at the top "iron tyrant banned" then more kills and i couldnt see the reason why i got banned.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for what reason?   I got banned for what reason? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Alrighty. Since most cheaters wouldn't go thru all this, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
I removed your 20-hour ban. (about what was left)

If an admin catches you glitching after this, you'll get perm-banned for lying on top of cheating! omg

So, live by that code and don't make me regret this. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
{MILL}Dark Tyrant
Grunt
Grunt
{MILL}Dark Tyrant

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for what reason?   I got banned for what reason? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:54 pm

i wont i know the rules to your guys' server (no glitching) and i live the warriors code which also has a sense of no glitching, im not a glitcher (well not on arena) and i wouldnt lie just to get back in the game. Thanks Sho'nuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned for what reason?   I got banned for what reason? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned for what reason?
Page 1 of 1