The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

SWBF3

Go down 
+6
boone532
Bouncer
VASH
darthwiley
{DSB}Mewtwo
Axe
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

SWBF3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWBF3   SWBF3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:55 pm

1st off, i just threw these ideas out, i didn't expect anyone to like them except me.

on the shield, i think you wouldn't be able to destroy the planet shelds as easly as the ships shields. maybe we could do something like capture the flag where you have to go to the planet and steal a data disc and bring it back to the ship ( on this you have ship rights, which mean the ship waits and leaves only when you order it to ). once you get the data disc to the ship you go to the bridge and put the disc in a teminal. if the planet wants the shields back on, they'll have to go back to the ship and destroy the disc with the codes.

anther idea i just had is to have another era (if you read the books, you see a alien race that uses deadly animals from they're planet as weapons, yes, even they're ships are animals).
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

SWBF3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWBF3   SWBF3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:21 pm

rick100 wrote:
1st off, i just threw these ideas out, i didn't expect anyone to like them except me.

What i meant by this is thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

SWBF3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWBF3   SWBF3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Well some additional ‘hope’ has finally floated down to us! After months and months of anyone uttering the words “Battlefront 3″, we finally have a rumor to put the excitement back into our souls!

As small as this rumor may be, it sure has put some spark back in my eyes. GameRant.com has posted some titles that are rumored to appear at this years Spike Video Game Awards. Among these titles are Mass Effect 3, Batman Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Resident Evil, Hitman, Saints Row 3 and none other than our own Star Wars Battlefront 3!

I’m not sure what their source of this rumor is but I have sent off an email to see if I could get an answer.

Let’s hear everyone’s happy, glorious thoughts!

"Seven years later, the eighth annual Spike VGAs has grown into one the the industry’s most anticipated events of the year. Due to the awards? Of course not. The awards are still widely considered a affront to the integrity of the industry.

Rather, the awards have grown into a marketing bonanza, where publishers like Electronic Arts, Activision and Warner Bros. see fit to announce some of their biggest titles for the following year. Titles rumored to be revealed or shown at the VGAs this year include Mass Effect 3, Star Wars Battlefront 3, Batman Arkham City, Gears of War 3, Resident Evil, Hitman, Saints Row 3 and Guillermo Del Toro’s Lovecraftian title.

The reveal of a single title from the above list could bring about the success of a convention. Should each of them make a showing at the awards, the event could be compared to E3 or TGS in terms of public attention. “

The 2010 Awards will be held Saturday, December 11th in Los Angeles, CA at the L.A. Convention Center."
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

SWBF3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWBF3   SWBF3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 am

Axe wrote:
The reveal of a single title from the above list could bring about the success of a convention.

I think this line says a lot. Remember, information stated as a rumor is not a fact and they can't be held accountable for it's accuracy. This is a great way to get people into the convention with no risk to themselves.

On the otherhand it doesn't mean it's a lie either. Keep digging into it and see what you can find out.

Last edited by PyroJockey on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NBAC
Grunt
Grunt
NBAC

SWBF3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWBF3   SWBF3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:34 pm

If this wonderful game comes out, f*#% killzone 3, imma be first to get SWBF3 grn-lol
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

SWBF3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWBF3   SWBF3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 pm

If the awards are sometime in december, does that mean lucasarts is going to make a christmas release?
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

SWBF3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWBF3   SWBF3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Mad Sad Evil or Very Mad thumbs down Battlefront 3 wasnt announced. LucasArts didnt even announce anything at the Spike VGA's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWBF3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWBF3   SWBF3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWBF3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2