The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Annoying GamePlay

Go down 
+8
VASH
{DSB}Mewtwo
Bouncer
vergamaton
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
NBAC
Axe
boone532
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:14 pm

darthwiley wrote:
Being an ass is not a good way to win friends and does nothing but give you a bad rep.
which riku has apparently done
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Are you allowed to kill a glitcher by going inside the glitch yourself? I am wondering if I caught a glitcher but I dont know who it is, if I can personally go inside it and kill him/find out his name. I don't want to do it then find myself banned...

Does any admins to arena know if we are allowed to do this or not?
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 pm

{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON wrote:
Are you allowed to kill a glitcher by going inside the glitch yourself? I am wondering if I caught a glitcher but I dont know who it is, if I can personally go inside it and kill him/find out his name. I don't want to do it then find myself banned...

Does any admins to arena know if we are allowed to do this or not?
i think they said that you cant go in there just to kill someone...but idk if you are going in there to find out that persons name scratch
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:01 pm

As much as I love a good glitch kill, even I know there is NO glitching allowed on the Arena. Mad Stay out of the walls, PERIOD! Glitching for any reason in the Arena is a bootable offense.

If you want to glitch and kill glitchers go to the Glitching server, that's what it's there for. (shameless plug) Rolling Eyes .
Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 B_560_95_1

Last edited by PyroJockey on Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 pm

hahahah o pyro thats cruel lol its like dangleing a bunch of goupies above a shark tank hahaha i love it lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:55 pm

most of these people that glitch either A.Dont know what they are doing or B.Are retarded and do it on purpose to get kills or just be a retard
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:44 am

DONT go into the wall to kill a glitcher. Report them here. I have my computer right next to me when I play and I can easily boot a glitcher. We know the players we csan trust that report glitchers and people have been banned retroactively and from video review as well!
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying GamePlay   Annoying GamePlay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying GamePlay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Star Wars Arena :: SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA :: General-
Jump to: