The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Justin.tv Clips from the Arena

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

Justin.tv Clips from the Arena Empty
PostSubject: Justin.tv Clips from the Arena   Justin.tv Clips from the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 am

Check this out i was going to score and i threw a grenade and blew up shonuff with a badazz explosion that caused shonuff to fly right at the screen hit the stack of boxes and get throne sidways lol! i couldnt believe we got it recorded its right before i score lol sorry shonuff lol
lol!

i had these two clips on other posts so i just added them to this thread "killing a glitcher" and "flying with the flag"

Last edited by GRIZZ on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv Clips from the Arena   Justin.tv Clips from the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:39 pm

man ill be honest..idk if its here but when u were playin on death star and iw as on ur team, i started to leave the server and then join, but i was always on ur team. i was trying to be on the other team to kill u hahaha
and i couldnt! cause i was never on the other side of ur team haha
Back to top Go down
GRIZZ
Post Whore
Post Whore
GRIZZ

PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv Clips from the Arena   Justin.tv Clips from the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:15 pm

You guys there is lots of arena footage I'm surprised more of you haven't gone there and looked for clips of you playing!
Its easy to highlight a clip to use but you have to watch the videos and find them. this is the arena/live link for those of you that forgot or just didn't know.....http://www.justin.tv/arenalive
Back to top Go down
http://www.gametracker.com/chitowngrizz/
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv Clips from the Arena   Justin.tv Clips from the Arena Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:00 am

lol 2 b perfectly honest its only mildly interesting 2 me lol even if i made clips of me its not like id ever watch em again lol id prefer to play then watch lol also i dont think its very convincing evidence lol like 2 me it seems like anybody could get recorded haveing a really good day against a bunch of noobs and have a great vid but they actually suk at playing lol i think thats what i mean anyway lol
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv Clips from the Arena   Justin.tv Clips from the Arena Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm

vergamaton wrote:
man ill be honest..idk if its here but when u were playin on death star and iw as on ur team, i started to leave the server and then join, but i was always on ur team. i was trying to be on the other team to kill u hahaha
and i couldnt! cause i was never on the other side of ur team haha

I can move you to the other team if you like. Would you be cool with that if you want to battle the top players? If so and you are randomly switched, thats why.
Back to top Go down
boone532
Grunt
Grunt
boone532

PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv Clips from the Arena   Justin.tv Clips from the Arena Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Sho'nuff watching me while I go to the bathroom onoudidnt

Watch live video from boone352 on Justin.tv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin.tv Clips from the Arena   Justin.tv Clips from the Arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin.tv Clips from the Arena
Page 1 of 1