The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Top "New Era" Players

Go down 
+5
JJ'
vergamaton
VASH
darthwiley
{Delta}
9 posters
AuthorMessage
{Delta}
Grunt
Grunt
{Delta}

Top "New Era" Players Empty
PostSubject: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:23 am

I've been playing since this game started against the Nighthawks, Strattos, etc. The best players I've seen this summer is my list, in order...

1. [FEAR]Destroyer* - Hands down the best player I've seen, I'd dare any of you guys to try and beat him
2. [FEAR]Acid - Almost as good as Destroyer, lock down on the shotgun
3. {LSJ}Kratos - When he's good, he can dominate anyone on this game
4. [FEAR]Dragonfire - Again, when he's on - one of the best, but when he's off, he is less great, but still good
5. DaRk - One of the best snipers of all time, when he is on his shot, you aren't going to kill him easy even though he plays sniper
6. [IR]Tmac - Patient rocket you can't roll, or your done, he doesn't miss
7. {LSJ}LAK - Highly underrated player, patient rocket
8. JJ' - I had never heard of you, and initially thought you were an alias for someone. I'm still skeptical of who you really are, but your a smart player
9. [FEAR]Iceman - Another on and off player, when he's hot, he is one of the best
10. [IR]aPAULo - This summer he has been on his game more so than last year
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 2:56 am

"When he is on" You can say that about a lot of players. Nobody is unbeatable though and everyone gets killed at some point. Also when I think of top players. I dont just consider how well they kill and how accurate they are.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:44 am

what server do u use i only kno like 3 on the whole list lol
Back to top Go down
vergamaton
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
vergamaton

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:03 am

Td on servers..
Back to top Go down
JJ'
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
JJ'

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:54 am

Hey thanks Delta. I started playin around New Years, bout eight months ago. Thanks for the mention, I'm surprised I made your list. Some good names on there BTW.

And Wiley, yeah I see your point, but he did make notes of smarts, patience, and most of these players can be called pros (haha not me Laughing ), if not more, at the game.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Grunt
Grunt
{Delta}

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 am

JJ' wrote:
Hey thanks Delta. I started playin around New Years, bout eight months ago. Thanks for the mention, I'm surprised I made your list. Some good names on there BTW.

And Wiley, yeah I see your point, but he did make notes of smarts, patience, and most of these players can be called pros (haha not me Laughing ), if not more, at the game.
Whenever I'm just going around in Arena or .COM (out of my TD On servers) and find you (which you play TD On too) - you always have the top score or one of the top scores on your team JJ'. I'd say we go pretty even with each other when we fight and you definitely should have played when this game was REALLY alive.
Back to top Go down
darthwiley
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
darthwiley

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Most of those guys play on TD on servers which is why they are good at clan battles.

I just thought it was funny with the "when he is on" comment because that is true of any player. Sometimes we have our A game and sometimes we dont.
Back to top Go down
{Delta}
Grunt
Grunt
{Delta}

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Some Battlefront players are consistantly good (Destroyer) than others.
Back to top Go down
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Post Whore
Post Whore
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:56 pm

boy, the TD on servers are like a different world. 'cept JJ' and Kratos, I've never heard of any of those guys!
Back to top Go down
http://gametracker.com/bossplayer
KillaK
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
KillaK

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:18 pm

acid and his girl still get on .com server every now and than under his girl's name. destroya and iceman used to stop in and play in .com, but they are on their ps3 now mostly. ummmm and everyone else is td on.
Back to top Go down
OpTicBlaze
Rookie
Rookie
OpTicBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 am

{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff wrote:
boy, the TD on servers are like a different world. 'cept JJ' and Kratos, I've never heard of any of those guys!
Oh, come ON Sho! You don't know who Kratos is? He's one of the best players I've seen in a while. His other name, Sesshomaru, had 23 kpm on .com once!
Back to top Go down
http://joinchaosgaming.forumwise.com
Blitz
Grunt
Grunt
Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:09 pm

He's {LSJ}Jiraiya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top "New Era" Players   Top "New Era" Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top "New Era" Players
Page 1 of 1