The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Arena Official Strategy Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

Arena Official Strategy Guide Empty
PostSubject: Arena Official Strategy Guide   Arena Official Strategy Guide Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Well... I thought it might be a good idea to create a thread where everyone could kind of pool their info and talk about some tips to doing well.

I'll start it off... Feel free to add on to what someone's already posted.

Stealth
Not something I see used a lot these days, and it's not as big an element in the SWBF franchise as I'd like (play SOCOM and stealth is key). It works best on the forest-type maps (Yavin, Dagobah, Felucia). Pretty simple concept: avoid being noticed by the enemy. Even if you see a few guys you know you could easily kill, don't do it if it'll blow your cover. If you're sneaking around to a team's base or something, the last thing you want to do is have them know where you are and come chasing after you. Keep in mind that people can see you on the mini-map if you're close, and the big map if you're a little farther (Just hope nobody close thinks to do that). It's also not a good idea to leave traces behind. Don't leave random mines or detpacks in places, that'll clue them in that you've been there. Also, if you're an engy and you see a mine, just think before you disable it; a player on patrol may notice that someone has destroyed his mine and he will alert his team to your presence (or just hunt you down).
Back to top Go down
Axe
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Arena Official Strategy Guide   Arena Official Strategy Guide Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Dodging: When playing as a heavy troop, engie or any class actually always roll if an enemy is throwing a grenade at you or throwing a detpack or mine or when there shooting at you. Rolling has gotton me out of MANY bad situations. When in a head to head battle with a sniper ALWAYS ROLL!!! It usually keeps you alive alot longer and it possibly can let you live long enough until back up comes to help you out.
When on the highway on utapau or out in the open on kashyyyk jump around and move around crazy! It makes you a much harder target for snipers.
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Arena Official Strategy Guide   Arena Official Strategy Guide Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 pm

tactics lol place a mine in an obvious and easily avoidable area alot of times players will c this and ignore it and walk around lol then bam! blown up by an outta the way mine attached to the wall they wouldnt normally go near unless trying to avoid somthin like a mine 4 instance lol its highly effective in my exp lol
Back to top Go down
{DSB}Mewtwo
Darth Spam
Darth Spam
{DSB}Mewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Arena Official Strategy Guide   Arena Official Strategy Guide Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:48 pm

well an obvious one is to just do your best no matter how hard it may seem just concentrate on a way out of situations that seem impossible to get away cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Official Strategy Guide   Arena Official Strategy Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Official Strategy Guide
Page 1 of 1