The Star Wars Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Wars Arena

Forum for the SWBFII OFFICIAL ARENA  ps2 server

HomePortal*GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
** This is the Final Month of SWBFII online-multiplayer!! ** 

Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate

Go down 
+16
A Actual Retard
Mandalore
KillaK
Blitz
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
boone532
Axe
{Apocalypse}Sho'Nuff
Warrior
PyroJockey
JJ'
{MILLENEUM}MR.TUSKEN
VASH
GRIZZ
darthwiley
vergamaton
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Chess has been cool!

..................just to people like me wall
Back to top Go down
PyroJockey
Post Whore
Post Whore
PyroJockey

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:03 am

There was an old DOS game from Interplay called "Battle Chess" where the pieces actually did battle with each other. You could play against the computer or against another player locally or via dial up modem. Still available for $6 from Good Old Games. I may put that on my Chrismas list.
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Sounds cool. batterup
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:04 pm

if theres nukes in it ill play it afro jazzhands confused thumbs up roflmao headset these smileys are fun Peanut Butter Jelly guitar
Back to top Go down
Bouncer
Forum Jedi
Forum Jedi
Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 1232550426_worf%20face%20palm
Back to top Go down
VASH
Post Master
Post Master
VASH

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:07 pm

PyroJockey wrote:
There was an old DOS game from Interplay called "Battle Chess" where the pieces actually did battle with each other. You could play against the computer or against another player locally or via dial up modem. Still available for $6 from Good Old Games. I may put that on my Chrismas list.
haha dude my dad told me bout that lol its old XP lol but an updated version of it with like a starwars theme would b cool lol
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:20 pm

maybe ill just make my own battle chess thing and add in nukes Very Happy afro afro afro

BUHAHAHAHA nuke the king now!!!! batterup ahahahahah vash u almost need to stop posting so i can get that many posts D:

but im to lazy to look at the forums everyday Sad

BTW the trigun song on the playlist is ftw i listed to it like 20 times now and ima listen to it some more!!!!! TRIGUN FTW!!!!
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:47 pm

What playlist? And how would you mod a flash game online?
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:02 am

not mod it make it not hard tho it does take forever No headwall and the playlist on the main page on this site duh omg
Back to top Go down
rick100
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
rick100

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:14 pm

you mean make a seperate flash game based on that?
Back to top Go down
A Actual Retard
Grunt
Grunt
A Actual Retard

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:26 pm

ya or make whole new one itself but along the same lines so i guess ya based off of that
Back to top Go down
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON
Grunt
Grunt
{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Off topic much? Lol
Back to top Go down
Mandalore
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter
Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm

{FOF}COM_DRKDRAGON wrote:
Off topic much? Lol

lol! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Jayem
Grunt
Grunt
Jayem

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm

KillaK wrote:
No there are definitely more rockets in team damage off servers. Always been. Its already the easiest class to get the most kills in. No sense in helping it out more by taking away engy immunity.

In battles, engy is definitely the dominant class, or at least should be Razz
In a 12v12 match on the smaller maps, rockets are definitely the dominant class. Especially when you can get kills while u are waiting to respawn. grn-lol
An engineer is always much more efficient than a rocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate   Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroying teams ammo droid & engie immunity to mines debate
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4